Things to Remember
- Update your mailing address in myUCA. Checks AND Direct Deposits will not be processed if a student has an invalid or out-of-date mailing address.
- Excess Aid will be processed the week of August 31.
- Funds should be available via direct deposit by End of Business Friday, September 5, if all student aid is in place.
- The direct deposits take one or two business days to hit bank accounts, each bank's processing time is a little different.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit on your myUCA. Get your excess aid quickly and safely. Checks will be mailed September 5.
- Update your mailing address in your myUCA or through the Registrar's office. Student Accounts cannot process any refunds or excess aid on an account with an invalid address.
- Student bills are available on myUCA by clicking on Self-Service>Student and Financial Aid>Student Account>Account Summary by Term or Review Account and Pay Balance.
- The E-Bill will be emailed to student UCA email accounts in January.
- All tuition, fees, room and board payments are due by August 20, 2014 unless an approved payment plan is in place, or Financial Aid is in place.
- Sign up for Fall 2014 payment plans beginning July 7.
- 20% down through July 31. 40% down until August 20, 2014.
Click HERE for more information on payment plans.