Dr. Umadevi Garimella
212A Main Hall
- Ph.D. Botany, Maharaja SayajiRao University of Baroda, 1991
- MS Chemistry, Tennessee Technological University, 1996
- Science Education
- Natural Product Chemistry (Phytochemistry)
- “Visualizing a Plant Defense and Insect Counterploy: Alkaloid Distribution in Lobelia Leaves Trenched by a Plusiine Caterpillar.” J. Chem. Ecol. 2009, 35, 625-634
- “A Theoretic Control Approach in Signal-controlled Metabolic Pathways.” (with R. Garimella and W. Liu ) Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2007.4-3, 1-8.
- “Comparison among Soil Series and Extraction Methods for the Analysis of Trifluralin. J. Agric. Food Chem., (withM. J. M. Wells, and K. Stearman) 2000, 48, 5874-5880.
- “Flavonoids of Some Leafy Vegetables of the Caryophyllales.” J. Econ. Bot. & Phytochem., (with M. Daniel) 1991, 2 (1-4), 6.