- Open Firefox
- Navigate to Cayuse 424.
- Enter the user name and password supplied by Sponsored Programs once you have received brief training.
- Click the "Sign In" button.
Setting Up Your Professional Profile
The professional profile can contain as much or as little information as you decide to enter about each person on your proposal. The more information you include in your profile, the less you will have to fill out in the proposal forms generated by Cayuse 424.
- Login to Cayuse 424.
- From the list box, click on the "Professional Profiles" link.
- In the upper lefthand corner, choose the "Show All" link.
- Select your name from the list.
- Under general purpose information, verify or fill in your name, degrees, and demographics.
- Upload your biographical sketch (biosketch) from the word processor of your choice. Note that different agencies have different limits on the length of biosketches. This may be a step you wish to skip,
- Under the Institutional Association, verify or fill in your contact information, eRA role (usually Principle Investigator and only if you are applying for an NIH grant), department or division title, salary (fringe benefits will be calculated automatically), appointment type, and routing profile (usually your chair and/or dean will go in the next reviewer box). There is no need to save changes; this occurs automatically.
NOTE: If you suddenly experience trouble viewing or uploading PDFs in Firefox, double check your settings. Updates will often cause the Cayuse-ready settings to return to the default.