Prepare for ROTC
DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOU?
Click to apply for acceptance into University of Central Arkansas as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Students who bring the following attributes to the Military Science program have the highest rate of success:
- Scholar (3.0 or higher GPA)
- Athlete (participation in team or individual sports or physical activities)
- Leader (elected or appointed leadership positions in school, sport, community, volunteer, and/or spiritual organizations)
A strong desire and will to successfully complete the Military Science program can overcome shortfalls in any of the above-listed attributes.
- Students are encouraged to participate in weekly physical fitness and athletic activities throughout the school year. Students will prepare for and take an Army Physical Fitness test that evaluates ability to accomplish three exercise tasks:
-Push-ups (2 minute time limit)
-Sit-ups (2 minute time limit)
-Two-mile run (score based upon completion time)