The University of Central Arkansas is pleased to announce a new transcript ordering process that is fast, convenient, and flexible. The transcript services will be provided through our partnership with Credentials eScript-Safe.
Features of our new system:
- Safe and secure on-line order processing available with extended service hours, weekends, and most holidays with a $5.00 fee for standard orders. Online fee payment limited to credit card payments only.
- Electronic delivery of official and tamper proof PDF transcripts
- Rapid turn-around times
- Built-in expediting options (FedEx next day air available for additional charge when requesting printed transcripts, same business day cut offs may apply)
- Immediate notification of outstanding holds when ordering
- Confirmation of receipt for PDF and EDI requests
- Requests can be tracked electronically
- Orders can be placed over the phone by calling Credentials Inc. at 1-847-716-3005 (an additional charge will apply for operator-placed orders)
Tips when placing an order:
- Be sure that the requestor’s name on the order, in UCA’s system and on the payment method all match. If you need to update your name in our records please complete and submit a change of name form found here. Additional personal information such as date of birth, student ID or SSN must also be provided.
- If for whatever reason your records do not match or are not in our electronic database, the system may instruct you to complete, print and sign a simple verification form.
How to place and track your order:
- Current students may place their orders by logging into myUCA and going to the Self-Service Student/Financial Aid menu. From that menu select Student Records and then select Order Official Transcript.
- Former students and Alumni can access the ordering page here.
- To check the status of your request you can click here or call Credentials at 1-847-716-3005.
- If you placed your order on-line, you will receive an email notification when the order is completed.
- Same day pick up at the Registrar’s Office and Standard Mail Delivery are available.
- Additional delivery methods now include official e-mail PDF’s, expedited postage options via FedEx (cost of postage beyond standard first class USPS will be additional to the $5.00 fee), and orders placed over the phone (additional fee will apply if an order is placed via an operator).
- All requests for official transcripts must be placed through the Credentials eScript-Safe process. Effective August 10, 2015, faxed, e-mailed and same day manual requests will NO LONGER be accepted in the Registrar’s Office.