The Consortium Executive Committee will review applications to insure that applicants have doctoral preparation consistent with Consortium training goals and appropriate practicum experience (800 hours minimum). Applicants should indicate their site preference on their application.
For 2013-2014, there will be:
- 1 intern position at the University of Central Arkansas Counseling Center
- 2 intern positions at Counseling Associates, Inc.*
Complete applications will include the following:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- All graduate transcipts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Sample of written work (a completed psycho-educational evaluation)
* Note: Applicants for the positions at Counseling Associates must become licensed as Licensed Psychological Examiners (LPE) before December 31, 2013.
Complete applications must be received by February 1, 2013.
Interns will be accepted into the program on a non-discriminatory basis, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability. Interns are selected based on their potential to benefit from the training program and their potential to contribute to the program and to the field of Professional Psychology.
Applications must be received by February 1st. Qualified applicants will then be notified for site interviews.