NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2013. Application deadline is April 1, 2013
Admission into the PhD in Leadership program is highly competitive. The admissions committee reviews materials in a holistic manner, determining how well the applicant’s professional goals meet those of the program and how likely, based upon the materials submitted, the applicant will successfully complete the program.
To be considered for admission, the applicant must:
- Have completed a master’s degree with minimum GPA of 3.00 before the term applied for begins and
- Have completed the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) within the past five (5) years.
To apply, the applicant should submit the following to the Graduate School:
- On online Graduate School application,
- A non-refundable $25 application fee remitted to the Graduate School;
- Official transcriptsfrom every institution the applicant attended as either an undergraduate or graduate student;
- GRE scores from Educational Testing Service (ETS);
- A current vita or resumé;
- Statement of Intent, explaining how the program is aligned with the applicant’s professional goals (one to three pages);
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (mailed directly from the referral).
Incomplete applications will NOT be reviewed. Top candidates may be invited on campus for an interview.
Please mail all materials to
UCA Graduate School
Attn: PhD in Leadership
201 Donaghey Avenue
Torreyson West, Room 328
Conway, AR 72035