ATTENTION: The next deadline for submitting an application is April 1st, 2017. Those who are accepted will start the program in Fall of 2017.
Admission into the PhD in Leadership program is highly competitive. The admissions committee reviews materials in a holistic manner, determining how well the applicant’s professional goals meet those of the program and how likely, based upon the materials submitted, the applicant will successfully complete the program.
To be considered for admission, the applicant must:
- Have completed a master’s degree with minimum GPA of 3.00 before the term applied for begins and
- Have completed the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) within the past five (5) years.
If you are an international student, you will need to apply through the office of International Admissions. Contact Ellen Lewis (Elewis@uca.edu) for more information. If you are not an international student, further instructions are provided below.
To apply, the applicant should submit the following to the Graduate School:
- Online Graduate School application;
- A non-refundable $25 application fee remitted to the Graduate School;
- Official transcripts from every institution the applicant attended as either an undergraduate or graduate student;
- GRE scores from Educational Testing Service (ETS);
UCA Graduate School
Attn: PhD in Leadership
201 Donaghey Avenue, Torreyson West, Room 328
Conway, AR 72035
Phone: 501.450.3124; http://uca.edu/graduateschool/
In addition to Graduate School requirements, please send the following to the PhD in Leadership office:
- A current vita or résumé;
- Statement of Intent, explaining how the program is aligned with the applicant’s professional goals (one to three pages);
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (mailed directly from the referral).
Dr. Rhonda McClellan, PhD Leadership Program Director
201 Donaghey Avenue, Mashburn 235
Conway, AR 72035
Phone: 501.852.0912; email@example.com
Incomplete applications will NOT be reviewed. Top candidates may be invited on campus for an interview.
For financial information, click here.