This page provides links to the templates used to create undergraduate Program Completion Plans (PCPs) (formerly known as Model Plans of Study).
The following links will prove helpful in creating your program completion plans:
- Instructions for Using Eight-Semester Plan Templates
- Instructions for Using Other PCP Templates
- PCP Filenames List, 2014 (PDF format; updated 2014-03-27)
If you have questions about this page or about Program Completion Plans, e-mail Dr. Kurt Boniecki.
If you are updating an existing program completion plan, please request the most recent Word version: it will have ACTS information already populated. If you are creating a program completion plan for a new program, use one of the templates below.
We provide the templates in MS Word format only. Templates can be edited, saved, and printed on a local computer. To save a template to your local computer, right-click on the link to the template and choose "Save Target As . . ." (Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As . . ." (Firefox). Select a location on your local computer, verify the filename, and click "Save."
Eight-Semester Program Completion Plan Template
- FORM PCP8S 2014 (Eight-Semester Guaranteed Plan, version 2014-2015, updated 2014-01-18)
Other Program Completion Plan Templates
- Form PCP3Y 2014 (Three-Year Plan with Summers, version 2014-2015, updated 2014-01-18)
- Form PCP4Y 2014 (Four-Year Plan with Summers, version 2014-2015, updated 2014-01-18)
- Form PCP5Y 2014 (Five-Year Plan with Summers, version 2014-2015, updated 2014-01-18)
Page updated: March 27, 2014