OrgSync is a web application that allows UCA students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members. Panhellenic Council & the Pi Chi’s will use OrgSync for recruitment to facilitate communication of upcoming events and recruitment updates. It’s important that you log into OrgSync at least once a week once school starts in August to check for activity and/or messages from your Pi Chi.
Once you have registered for recruitment, you MUST join the Panhellenic group BEFORE Move In Day on August 18.
- Log in to your myUCA account. (You must have received your username and password from UCA in order to do this.)
- Click the OrgSync logo (green arrow) in the top right corner of the page.
- Create and complete your profile.
- Make sure you complete all your information – especially your cell phone. This will allow you to receive text alerts from the groups you are a member of. If you want to receive the alerts, but don’t want anyone to see your number – click “Manage Account” (the gear icon in the top right corner of the page), then click the privacy settings tab to update your information.
Joining the Panhellenic Council group:
- Once you are logged into OrgSync, click the “Organizations” tab at the very top of the page.
- Search “Panhellenic Recruitment Interest Group”
- Click the icon once you find the organization.
- Click “Join Now” green button.
- That’s it! Your counselor will add you to her Pi Chi group in mid-August and introduce herself!