The purpose of the Curriculum Development Process Guide (CDPG) is to place under one cover (or more precisely, now, in one web location) information concerning the processes for course and program formation and change at the University of Central Arkansas. It is intended to provide faculty members, department chairpersons, curriculum committee members, and university administrators with the overall guidelines for the design and approval of courses and programs. A delineation of curriculum changes which are considered action or information items may be seen in the list of required forms.
Note: All curriculum proposals must be submitted in digital format (Microsoft Word) and in hard copy.
The CDPG is maintained by the Office of the Provost. Last updated: November 2013. See CDPG Document History.
- Required Forms for Action/Information Items
- Curriculum Process: Curriculum Change Proposals
- Curriculum Process: New Program Proposals
- Guidelines for New Course Proposals
- Guidelines for General Education Course Proposals
- Guidelines for Distance Education Course Proposals