Community Education classes have been selected for the fall! Many of your favorites are back and a handful of new classes will help feed the need to learn something new. Full course descriptions and registration will be available online starting in June. Until then, you can check out the line-up!
- Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED NEW!
- Beginning Tai Chi
- Burn & Chisel
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers NEW!
- Family First Aid NEW!
- Positive Vibration Reggae Yoga NEW!
- Self-Hypnosis for Self-Help
- Smart Cycling
Business & Finance
- Entrepreneurship: Becoming a Businessperson
- Entrepreneurship: Developing Your Plan NEW!
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Resources for Starting a Small Business
- Project Management Practical Application NEW!
- Tending to Your Money Tree
- Cake Decorating 1
- Cake Decorating 2
- Cake Decorating 3
- Ceramic Hand Building 1
- Ceramic Hand Building 2
- Ceramic Hand Building: Dinner for Two
- Painting in Acrylics 1
- Painting in Acrylics 2
- Photography: Basics
- Photography: Advanced
- Sew Unique Sewing- Beginner
- Sew Unique Sewing- Intermediate
- Arkansas Hunters’ Education
- Computer Cleanup
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Web Development: Beginner
- Web Development: Advanced
- The Alzheimer’s Journey
- Baby’s First Massage NEW!
- Basics of Disaster Preparedness
- Basic Horsemanship and Beginning Riding
- Etiquette 101 for Children
- Nurturing the Pregnant Couple NEW!
Pre-register by phone.
If you would like to pre-register for any of these courses and reserve your seat, please call Lawana Hawkins at 501-450-5811.
Would you like to receive our catalog?
For those of your interested in receiving our catalog via mail, fill out a catalog request form! You can also select the option to sign up for our mailing list and be the first to know when registration opens online.