Outreach is offering numerous professional development workshops to help educators integrate innovative technology into the classroom. From iPads to Wikis, these workshops will help enhance and deepen student learning.
With the rising popularity of iPads in the classroom, Outreach is excited to offer a workshop blending iPads and the Common Core, iPads in the Classroom: Common Core and E-books.
Additional technology workshops will be offered online starting September 19th. Build your own classroom site with Creating Web Pages, learn how to better interact, share ideas and facilitate collaboration with Web 2.0: Blogs, Wikis and Podcasts, or engage your learners through creative multimedia lessons with Teaching Smarter with SMART Boards.
Plus, to ensure all your lessons and activities are free of copyright infringement, Outreach is offering a free, workshop to address the common copyright issues faced by educators, Copyright, Fair Use & Digital Media: What to Know and Where to Go.
Fall Tech Course Offerings:
- Copyright, Fair Use & Digital Media: What to Know and Where to Go
- iPads in the Classroom: Common Core & E-books
- Integrating Technology Into the Classroom (online)
- Teaching Smarter with SMART Boards (online)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 in the Classroom (online)
- Creating a Classroom Web Site (online)
- Web 2.0: Blogs, Wikis & Podcasts (online)
For more information about our Fall Tech Series or any of our professional development workshops, visit our Professional Development webpage or call 501.450.5261.