Applying for Graduate Online
An applicant who has completed a baccalaureate degree and is interested in pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree is considered a graduate student for purposes of admission to the University of Central Arkansas. All questions concerning admission to a Graduate Program must be directed to the Graduate School.
Applying for Undergraduate Online
If you are interested in earning a bachelor’s degree that is limited to fully online courses with no physical on-campus visits, follow these steps:
- Apply — Fill out the application.
- Additional Documents– In addition to your application we will need the following documentation:
a. Official transcripts of all schools attended (colleges/universities).
b. $25 application fee.
These materials should be mailed to:
201 Donaghey Ave.
Conway, AR 72035
- Admission — Once we receive your admissions application and other college transcripts, an admission officer will review your application. You will be notified when you are admitted and mailed an admissions packet.
- myUCA — Once your application has been processed, you will receive a letter from us with your username and password. Your username and password will allow you to check your myUCA account for financial aid, scholarship, registration and important UCA information.
- Registration — To start registering for classes, please click on the Registration and Academic Advising Form. An advisor will contact you through your UCA email to get started on your class schedule. If you have any questions please contact the Academic Advising Center (501-450-5149).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) — This will allow you to apply for the federal aid programs including grants, loans and work-study jobs. Submit your application electronically.