Minimum Admission Requirements (Admission to the MSN program is selective and competitive).
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from a CCNE, ACEN, or NLNAC accredited program.
- Current unencumbered RN license. Verification printed from the State Board of Nursing website.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 or a GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 credit hours (4.0 scale).
- Completion of a basic statistics class with a grade of ‘C’ or better.
- Applicants for whom English is not the native language are required to score 83 or higher on the iBT TOEFL exam. The exam must have been taken within the last two (2) calendar years. Only iBT TOEFL scores received directly from ETS or the UCA Testing center will be accepted as valid.
- Submit a completed application packet (refer to Application Process tab). Admission to the MSN program is selective and competitive. Candidates are encouraged to begin the application process as soon as possible. It may take six or more weeks to complete the application and for all the credentials to be received and verified through the centralized application service (NursingCAS).