Graduates of the UCA DNP program will be able to:
- Expand advanced nursing practice by integrating the art and science of nursing with theory and knowledge from biophysical, psychosocial, political, ethical, technical, analytical, cultural, environmental, and organizational sciences.
- Synthesize leadership skills, systems analysis, and advocacy expertise.
- Integrate clinical expertise and competence with population-focused management, evidence-based practice, and health care policy.
- Analyze health-related information systems and technology for the improvement of health care.
- Evaluate the outcomes of advanced nursing practice.
- Apply clinical scholarship and leadership skills to advanced nursing practice.
- Demonstrate growth in scholarship, practice, and leadership.