Professor and Chair
Education: Ph.D. Mathematics, University of Toledo, 1986
Current Courses: Transition to Advanced Mathematics (Math 2335) and Linear Algebra (Math 3320)
Office Hours: MWF 10:00 to 10:50, TR 2:40 to 3:20
Research Interests: Functional Analysis and Operator Theory
- Images of Parts of the Spectrum Under Analytic Function, Preprint (2012)
- An Operator Equation, KDV Equation and Invariant Subspaces (co-authored with V. Hrynkiv and A.R.Sourour), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 138 (2010), 717 – 724
- A Theoretic Control Approach in Signal-Controllesd Metabolic Pathways (co-authored with Uma Garimella and Weijiu Liu), Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering Journal, Volume 4 (3), 2007, pp. 471-488.
- A solution of an operator equation related to the KdV equation (co-authored with V. Hrynkiv and A.R.Sourour), Linear Algebra and its Applications, 418 (2006), pp. 788-792.
- Inequalities for absolute maxima of a polynomial and its derivative (co-authored with Yung-Way Liu), Analysis Mathematica, 29 (2003), pp. 171-180