This page contains general resources available to students through UCA and the MAT program. Additional resource pages can be found in the Resources drop-down menu above or directly through the following links:
Schedules and Online Course Information
For the most up to date schedule of classes, click here. Submit the term and the select the department to see course offerings. NOTE: Directions and information specific to individual courses are indicated on this schedule. You should always check each of your classes using this schedule to get this information.
UCA Writing Center
UCA Writing Center offers free assistance to students with proofreading papers and the writing process. Services also include help with APA, literature reviews, writing lesson plans, and much more.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (501) 450-5123
- Location: Thompson Hall – Room 324
Online Class Support
- Blackboard 24-Hour Support Center – Online or Toll-free at 844-570-6764
- UCA Information Technology – 501-450-3107 (MyUCA, passwords, user IDs, Google Apps accounts, Office 365 for students – Free!)
- Technology Learning Center – 501-450-3400 or email@example.com (Chalk and Wire, video editing & conversion, Northstar Praxis practice system)