General MAT Program Forms
- MAT Program of Study – use this document to guide course selection if entering the program January 2015 forward. Notice that MAT 5310 and MAT 5320 are prerequisites to all other courses.
- MAT Program of Study (Prior to January 2014)- use this document to guide course selection. Notice that MAT 5310 and MAT 5320 are prerequisites to all other courses.
- MAT Program of Study (Prior to 2013) (approved program prior to Spring 2013) – use this document to guide course selection. Notice that MAT 5310 and MAT 5320 are prerequisites to all other courses.
- MAT Dispositions Rubric – used to guide candidates and faculty toward model professional behavior
- MAT Program Advising Contract – this document is signed each semester in the program as acknowledgement of your continued enrollment in the program
- Graduate School Petition for Candidacy – Submit this form after completing the 9th hour in the program. Click HERE for directions before completing the petition. Note: The petition should only include the 11 classes for the MAT degree. Do NOT include extra courses like Arkansas history or early childhood or middle level endorsement classes.
- Tips for Successfully Completing the Petition for Candidacy
The MAT program will no longer be able to accept early childhood (P-4) candidates after the Fall 2013 semester.
Lesson Planning Templates and Rubrics
The Teacher Excellence and Support System (TESS) highlights four domains of the teaching profession—Planning and Preparation, Classroom Environment, Instruction, and Professional Responsibilities. Teacher Education in the College of Education is geared toward preparing candidates in the four domains. To that end, candidates in the COE are assessed formally on these domains via the Teacher Performance Outcomes Assessment (TPOA) in both Internship I and Internship II. Further, candidates are prepared for the practice of reflective decision making through the use of templates designed to mirror these expectations. These templates and the rubrics used to assess them are on the TESS page as well as under Internship Resources.
Background Check Forms