Candidates are required to attend an orientation session prior to beginning the Practicum experience. This orientation session will detail course requirements and discuss placement opportunities. Check your UCA e-mail or the UCA course schedule for announcements about the time and place for these meetings.
Candidates should submit this form to their advisor during the semester before internship. The purpose of this form is to determine eligibility for internship. Incorrect information on this form may jeopardize candidate eligibility.
Internship Forms for ALL MAT Internship Students
- MAT Internship Handbook for Candidates
- Sample Internship Portfolio
- Internship Week-By-Week Calendar
- ADE Educator Licensure Application
Additional Internship instructions can be found here. Scroll down to the "Assignments" heading.
Internship Forms for Students To Be Placed for Internship
All candidates who need placement assistance should complete these forms. Completed forms should be returned to Office of Candidate Services and Field Experience (Mashburn 121). NOTE: Students being placed must pay a $250 fee to the UCA Business Office prior to the deadline and include receipt with placement request. Inform the Business Office that your payment is the College of Education candidate fee.
- Request for MAT 6699 Internship Placement
- Personal Narrative (use this as a guide: Components of the Narrative)
- Career Services Placement Credential Form
- Intent to Intern
- Mini Resume for MAT 6699
- Recommendation for MAT 6699 Internship Form
Please reference Internship Guidelines if you are unsure about your placement options.