Off-campus access to online Library resources
- The Library provides access from anywhere 150 online databases and to 150,000 eBooks.
- To access these resources you will need to create a Library PIN.
- For more information, see the Off-Campus Access page.
Document delivery is a service, which works through our Interlibrary Loan service ILLiad to provides you access to the Library’s print resources. To use this service:
- Create an ILLiad account. Be sure to mark that you are a Distance Education student and use the email address that you check most often.
- Fill out a request in ILLiad for the materials needed. This request is the same request used for Interlibrary Loan.
- Articles and books chapter will be scanned and can be accessed in your ILLiad account.
- If you need a whole book, we will mail the book to you.
The ARKLink card allows you to check-out books from other academic libraries in Arkansas.
- To get an ARKLink card, fill-out the ARKLink Card Registration Form and we will mail the card to you.
- See participating libraries at the ARKLink website.
- Use our Ask-A-Librarian email service to get answers for simple questions about research and library services.
- Set up a Research Coach session for in depth assistance with a research project. We set a time to work with you over the phone or via Google hangouts.
- Call the Reference Desk, 501-450-5224, for immediate help with all of your research needs.