- To access course reserves bring the name of the professor or the class number to the Circulation Desk and the Circulation staff will pull the items for you.
- Items can be checked out for 2 hours and must stay in the Library.
- Some items are placed online and can be accessed at Course Reserves from the Library Catalog.
- Music reserve items are located in the Music Library.
- Hardcopy or digital items can be placed on reserve for your class.
- Hardcopy items are held at the Circulation Desk or Music Library and generally have a checkout period of 2 hours.
- Digital items can be accessed by students through the online Library catalog.
- Please see our Course Reserve Guidelines for more information about what items can be placed on reserve.
- If you would like to place materials on reserve, please fill out the Course Reserve Form.