Torreyson Library welcomes members of the community to use the Library and its resources.
- Most library databases can be accessed by community patrons on computers in the Library.
- Printing from library computers costs 5¢ a page.
- Off-campus access to databases is restricted to UCA students, faculty, and staff.
- Library books and print resources can be used in the Library.
- Scanners and copiers are available for those patrons wishing to copy selections for Library books and journals. Copying costs 5¢ a page.
- If you are a Arkansas resident age 16 and over, you can apply for a Community User Library Card which allows patrons to borrow 3 library books at a time for 28 days. Please see our Community User Library Card page to apply. The Community User Library Card is not required if you already have one of the following:
- a current UCA Alumni Association card
- a current Hendrix ID
- a current ARKLink card and your college or university ID