Network Access for Residential Halls

If you would like to connect to the internet in your room, your computer will need to be set up properly with an Ethernet adapter and Cable.

Ethernet adapter – a hardware device that allows your computer to connect to the network.

Cable – a category 5 twisted pair cable with an RJ-45 connector on each end.
(sometimes comes with the Ethernet adapter).

Routers and wireless routers/access points will not be allowed in residential housing.
These devices interfere with the campus network.
Desktop Wireless adapters are not supported.