1. Application for International Admission. Submit online application.
- If you are unable to fill out the online application, download a hard copy of the application (pdf) and mail, fax or scan it to the International Admissions Office.
- If you would like to have a friend or family member submit or have information about your application, you must provide written permission on the application.
2. Non-Refundable $50.00 Application Fee.
- Application Fee will be paid upon arrival to UCA. Further instructions will be given on a later date.
Courier Fee: If you would like to have your admission documents sent to you by DHL, you must pay the $100 DHL fee. Documents will not be sent by DHL unless this fee is paid in advance.
3. Copy of your Immigration Documents
International Engagement will need copies of the following documents to ensure accuracy of your admission documentation.
- Biographical page of your passport
- I-94 Card
- I-20 or DS-2019
4. Official University Transcript
We must be able to determine that you have met the requirements for undergraduate study.
5. Letter of Course Approval
This letter must be issued from your current Academic Adviser. We want you to take classes that ensure your academic progress towards a degree or program completion.
6. Proof of Medical Insurance
You must bring proof of having medical insurance with your current university. This may be in the form of a copy of your insurance card.
Note to All Applicants
Incomplete applications and supporting documents are not retained past the semester of application. If you wish to continue your application to a later semester, you must notify International Admissions prior to the start of that semester. If you do not inform us of your intent to continue your application to a later semester, you must to reapply and resubmit your application documents.
UCA does not tolerate forged documentation; applications submitted with such documentation will be denied.
All documents, other than official university transcripts, may be submitted via email to InternationalAdmission@uca.edu. Hard-copy documents, checks, money orders and transcripts should be mailed to: University of Central Arkansas, Attn: International Admissions, 360 Farris Rd., Conway, AR 72034.