Housing Applications

Once your visa is approved and your flight is booked, apply for campus housing. UCA offers in-state tuition for international students who live on campus. Choose from a variety of campus halls and apartments. Housing applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Learn more about Housing Options.

Submit completed forms by December 14th to housing@uca.edu or fax to 501-450-5374.

Housing Forms: