Once your visa is approved and your flight is booked, apply for campus housing following the below steps:
Housing Paper Application:
You can apply for campus housing by printing out the housing application and lease below, filling them out, and scanning and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write: Spring 2017 Housing Application and Lease
To apply for housing through MyUCA, follow the below steps:
1. Log into myUCA. (my.uca.edu)
2. Click the tab at the top labeled “MyUCA.”
3. Click the button that says “myHousing.”
4. Select the appropriate UCA Housing application from the drop-down menu.
5. Follow the application instructions presented to you on the website.
6. Pay the $100 deposit.
7. Apply as early as possible to obtain maximum consideration, as well as the roommate of your choice.
How can I pay the $100.00 Deposit?
There are several ways you can pay this deposit.
- Mail it. Send a check, money order, or cash to our office.
- Pay in person in our office. We accept cash, checks, money orders, and credit cards. (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express).
- You can also pay with a credit card online. (If deposit is received without an application we will only hold the payment for 7 days prior to refunding the payment to you.) PAY DEPOSIT HERE
Please note: A housing assignment will not be given until the application and lease have been received and the deposit has been paid.
UCA offers in-state tuition for international students who live on campus. Choose from a variety of campus halls and apartments. Housing applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Learn more about Housing Options.
Once you have submitted all parts of your housing application, the housing office will begin work on assigning you to a residential college. It will take some time. Once your housing has been assigned you will be able to view your housing assignment in your MyUCA Account. You can use this PDF to learn how to view your housing assignment, view your roommates, view and change your meal plan: MyUCA How To – Housing and Meal Plan