Culture Talk is a form where students from diverse backgrounds can share their perspectives on important issues. The discussion will have a different focus each month, with the goal of creating a culture of understanding and learning within the UCA community.
Culture Talk is an opportunity to:
- Respectfully share ideas and enhance your understanding on a sensitive issue
- Communicate about your culture and your perspective
- Challenge preconceived ideas about your culture through respectful discussion
Located in Fireplace Room at 4:30pm one Thursday each month.
- October 18: Stereotypes
- November 15: Globalization
- February 14: Relationships
- March 14: Beauty, Art & Entertainment
- April 11: Success