This semester is quickly coming to a close. Are you preparing next semester's classes in Blackboard yet? Wondering how to copy content from one course to another?
If you need to copy content from a previous semester to an upcoming semester, please use the following instructions:
1. Go to MyUCA, the My Courses tab, access one of your Blackboard classes that has content.
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click on the My Blackboard link
3. You will find your course in the My Blackboard list. Make sure the term and CRN are correct for the course you want to copy content OUT OF.
4. Each course has what Blackboard calls an Instance Number. This number will appear underneath the course title and it will look something like this
ADVANCED DEVELOP PSYCHOLOGY (30374.201030) - THIS IS THE COURSE TITLE
PSYC-6370-0 4 - THIS IS THE INSTANCE NUMBER
5. Enter the new course you want to copy the old content into and choose "Copy content from another course".
6. You will be given a list of Instance Numbers from your courses. You will want to select the Instance Number you found above for the course that has the content. Make sure you click the "Select" button.