W-2 Forms

The Office of Human Resources is providing this information as a service to the campus community.  This is a service that is continually under development.  We will make every effort to keep this site current and to correct errors brought to our attention.

Q. Can I get a copy of my W-2?

A. Yes. You will need to complete the request form.

Q. Who do I need to send my request form to?

A. Request forms need to be returned to the

UCA Payroll Disbursement Department
201 S. Donaghey Avenue, Wingo Hall, Suite 106
Conway, AR 72035.

You may deliver that request to UCA-HR by mail, fax, e-mail, or in-person.

Q. What is the fax number for Human Resources (Payroll)?

A. You can fax the form to (501) 450-5088.

Q. Can I have my copy mailed to me or do I need to come pick it up?

A. Yes, you can have the W-2 mailed to you. You need to specify that when you fill out your request form and make sure that you provide a correct mailing address.

Q. When can I pick up my copy?

A. Replacement W-2’s can be picked up after 1:00 p.m. two days after Payroll has received the request.   Example: If you e-mail your request to HR on Tuesday, your copy will be ready to be picked up by 1:00 p.m. on Thursday