The Program Coordinator works independently to ensure the office maintains software systems, procedures and practices developed to meet state, federal and institutional guidelines.
Examples of Work:
• Coordination of the software processing system including efficient flow of data to and from state and federal agencies;
• Investigates and studies written material for the purpose of understanding software systems;
• Follows university established data standards and ensures database integrity;
• Responsible for running all daily software processes utilized in the federal and state aid application process;
• Coordinates with internal and external staff to create and generate state and federal reports;
• Researches technical issues and problems that arise on a daily basis;
• Provides operational support of hardware including acquisition and maintenance.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
• Knowledge of data base management
• Ability to collect, analyze, compile and record data;
• Knowledge of and experience with SQL is preferred
• Proficient with Excel;
• Good oral and written communication skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS The formal education equivalent of a bachelor's degree with a major in sociology, public administration, or related field; plus two years of experience in program administration or related area. Additional requirements determined by the agency for recruiting purposes require review and approval by the Office of Personnel Management. OTHER JOB RELATED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE MAY BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ALL OR PART OF THESE BASIC REQUIREMENTS, EXCEPT FOR CERTIFICATION OR LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS, UPON APPROVAL OF THE QUALIFICATIONS REVIEW COMMITTEE.
A bachelor's degree with a major in computer technology, management information systems or related field is preferred plus two years experience in financial aid, programming, database management or related field.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications may be found at www.uca.edu/hr or in the Human Resources office at 201 Donaghey, Wingo 106, Conway, AR 72035. Please submit the application, resume and three work related references to the Human Resources office by mail, fax to 501.450.5088 or send electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4:30 PM on the closing date. Applicants selected for the interview are subject to a criminal and/or personal background check.