ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR SCHOLARSHIPS-STUDENT FINANCIAL AID
**UCA INTERNAL HIRE ONLY***
JOB DESCRIPTION: The University of Central Arkansas has a position open for an Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Scholarships. This position is responsible for oversight of scholarships including institutional, state and private funds. The position works with and supervises scholarship support staff.
• Eligibility determination
• Data entry
• Report generation and forecasting
• Student outreach activities
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, public administration or related field
• Two years of financial aid or related experience
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must be proficient with data entry, Microsoft Word and Excel.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested candidates should submit a UCA Employment Application as well as a resume including three work related references to:
Director of Financial Aid
201 Donaghey Avenue
Conway, AR 72035
by 4:30 PM on the closing date or to email@example.com.
Applications may be printed at www.uca.edu/hr or are available in the Human Resources Office at UCA.
Applicants selected for interview are subject to a criminal and/or personal background check.