Ready, Set, Return!
STEP 1: Agree to the Lease and Match with roommates!
NOTE: You must agree to the UCA Housing Lease in myHousing before you can match roommates or select a room.
STEP 2: Pick YOUR ROOM on myUCA > myHousing!
SCHEDULE Coming Soon!
- Freshmen Hall returner process on OrgSync
- Same room, same bed process (squatting)
*Roommate Matching will be turned "OFF" during the SAME Room Reservation Process*
- Fill a room or apartment process
- General Process (first come, first served on remaining available open rooms)
HOW TO PICK:
Log on to myUCA
Click on the myUCA tab
Click on myHousing
Enter myHousing (not myApply, myApply is for "new to UCA Housing" first-time applicants)
Utilize the left menu in myHousing to navigate the site to:
1. First, agree to the Housing Lease.
2. Select and match roommates (if applicable).
3. View and select your preferred room.
4. Pick a meal plan.
STEP 3: Eat!
Log on to myUCA > myHousing to select your meal plan for 2017-2018. You must set your meal plan prior to move-in day in August 2017.
STEP 4: Live!
Move-In Day is August 13, 2017
NOTE: The last date to cancel your housing reservation and still receive your $100 deposit back is May 10. You must cancel in writing to the Housing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.