MAP-Works is an amazing tool that helps first year students succeed at UCA. All freshmen that live on campus have an account set up with their UCA e-mail.
How can MAP-Works help you succeed at UCA?
The task list feature is an organizational tool. Since college freshmen will need to further develop their time management skills to adjust to college life, MAP-works has provided this tool to help organize and remind students of their to-do list. Tasks can be completed or deleted, and have a due date function as well.
UCA has an abundance of resources available to help students in all aspects of their college career. Because there are so many, students sometimes are unaware of what all is available to them. In the campus resource portion of MAP-Works, these resources are organized and available with no research or searching needed. They are organized in alphabetical order by department name, and include a brief description of the department, a phone number, e-mail, link to website, and their physical location.
There are periodic surveys offered by MAP-Works that assess your college experience thus far. When completed, MAP-Works will generate a personalized report that highlights your strengths and challenges, and provides specific suggestions and campus resources to help address the challenges.
How do I log in?
Log into your MyUCA. Select the “MyUCA” tab and find the MAP-Works channel on the bottom right of the page. Select “Student Access to MAP-Works.”
Log in to Facebook, and then search the app center for MAP-Works. Once found, click on the link that says “get access code.” Again, use the UCA e-mail. An e-mail will be sent to that address with an access code. Copy and paste that into Facebook. Then there will be a link to your MAP-Works account. From then on, just sign into Facebook, and the app will be on the left hand side. Click on that, and there will be a link to your MAP-Works account, so you will not need to remember any log in information.
There’s an app for that!
There is a free app for MAP-Works app that you can download that will allow you to access the task list, campus resources, and take the survey from your smart phone. The first time you log into the app, you will need to get a verification code by logging in using one of the other methods and clicking the “I-phone” or “Android” link on the left hand side.
Website log in
Visit: uca.map-works.com When prompted for an e-mail address, the UCA e-mail must be used (for example, email@example.com – make sure the cub is included!). An e-mail will then be sent to that e-mail with a secure link to MAP-Works.
Spring Transition Survey
Launches January 26 and closes February 10.
- Everyone who completes the survey will receive FREE CHEESY BREAD from Marco's Pizza. Your Residence Coordinator and/or Resident Assistant will provide you with the coupon after completion of the survey.
- Everyone who completes the survey within the first 72 hours will have the chance to win a FREE iPad mini!
- Other prizes include Bear Bucks ($25-$100) and a Lenovo Tablet!
How do I take it?
- MAP-Works is now on MyUCA!
- Log Into MyUCA
- Select the “MyUCA” tab
- Locate MAP-Works channel (Bottom right corner)
- Select “Student Access to MAP-Works
- Check your UCA e-mail for an e-mail from Housing and Residence Life with MAP-Works in the title.
- You can also log into your account via any of the methods described above and there is a link to the survey.
- The survey will take about 20 minutes to complete.