Thank you for your interest in the UCA Housing & Residence Life Student Staff positions. Below please find answers to questions you might have regarding the application process.
What are the various components of the application process?
A completed application includes the following items:
- Please complete the online application via OrgSync
- Three References (Click HERE for the Reference Form)
- One must be a member of the Housing Staff [i.e. RC, RA, HOST, Learning Assistant]
- Each reference must complete the Student Staff Reference Form. Completed Reference Forms should be submitted in a signed, sealed envelope to Housing and Res Life in Bernard Hall.
- Essay Responses
- Resume due at Group Process
In addition to the completed application, you must attend and participate in group process and an individual interview. Socials will also be offered as an opportunity for the current staff to become acquainted with you.
What is the timeline for the application process?
- Applications are available now and due via orgSync November 4th 2013
- Student Staff Interest Sessions:
- Please check with your RC or RA about when in hall info sessions are being held
- FUNdatory Social, mandatory attendance to continue the application process, is November 4th 2013 from 4pm to 6pm in the Bear Hall classroom.
- November 11th, 2013: Group process and individual interviews (resume due) in Student Center rooms 214, 215, 222, 223.
When are completed applications due?
Completed applications are duevia OrgSync and reference letters are to be delivered signed and sealed by November 4th 2013 to Housing Office (201 bernardhall 2nd Floor). Late applications will not be accepted.
What are the requirements to become a Student Staff member?
- Must have lived in University housing 2 full semesters.
- Must have successfully completed 24 credit hours at time of appointment.
- Must meet the GPA requirement for the position you are applying for at time of application and appointment. Resident Assistant and HOST position require a 2.5 GPA. Learning Assistant position requires a 3.0 GPA. (Please note GPA requirements are for both semester and cumulative)
- Must be in good judicial standing with Housing and the University.
- Must be in good financial standing with the University.