Approximate Cost of Meal and Housing
- Two bedroom $500 mo. Per person
- Four bedroom $475 mo. Per person
- Efficiency for two persons $365 mo. Per person, one bedroom
- Efficiency for one person $525 mo.
- Financial aid can pay for all including the $200 deposit. Deposit is refundable depending on the condition of apartment when leaving.
- The apartments do not include food service, but, they do have kitchens.
- A typical student will spend $1200 per semester for food - 19 meals a week. The company that provides food services to the University offers a 10% discount for those students who use their student ID as a debit card, students can deposit money and use the id when paying for food on campus.