Approximate Cost of Meal and Housing
- No apartments or rooms on campus.
- College cafeteria breakfast - $5, lunch - $5 to $7
- College breakfast & lunch = $230 per month (approximately) – cafeteria closed during summer months.
- Accommodations off campus vary in price range, anywhere between $300 to $600 per month. Rooms for rent in homes are also available, some include meals. Shared accommodations also available – these prices vary.
- Restigouche Hospital Centre have residence for students which are $10 per night. If the student is doing internship in the Hospital organization, there is no charge for staying at the residence. These are shared accommodations, private room, share the washroom and kitchen, therefore the students can do their groceries and prepare their own meals.
- Student Guard health insurance = $1.45/day
- THESE AMOUNTS ARE IN CANADIAN FUNDS