Program of Study

Programs of Study are now approved via DegreeWorks.  If you began your program AFTER the summer term of 2013, use DegreeWorks to plan your program of study.  If you began your program BEFORE the fall of 2013, contact the Graduate School to obtain a Petition for Candidacy form to submit for approval.

Change of Petition form (programs started BEFORE fall 2013)

DegreeWorks Change/Exception Management form