The UCA Educator Preparation Programs (EPP) will promote every educator’s sense of professional efficacy. Professional efficacy affects an educator’s sense of responsibility and competence to contribute to the growth and development of all learners and is grounded in:
- content and pedagogical knowledge
- guided clinical experiences with diverse students in diverse settings,
- collaborative learning communities,
- authentic assessment and reflective decision making,
- professional integrity including leadership, collaboration, and service.