For Accommodation requests and Letters refer to the following steps:
- Log in to myDRC Online Services (The Username and Password will be the same as your UCA login information).
- Upon logging in you will be at your Dashboard, You may see a tab at the top listing forms you are required to sign at the start of each semester. Click the tab, read the form, sign the bottom and hit submit.
- Back on your dashboard, scroll to bottom to see your class schedule.
- Select each class for which you would like to request accommodations.
- Click “Step 2- Continue To Customize Your Accommodations”
- Under each course you will see the list of your approved accommodations. Please select which accommodations you will use for each course.
- Click “Submit Your Accommodation Requests”
- Will take you back to your dashboard. If you scroll to bottom you will see your accommodation requests.
- From this screen you can modify your request (For example if you decide you do not need a notetaker for a particular course) or cancel your request (if you decide to drop a course).
- DRC staff will now review your requests and email your Faculty Notification Letters (formerly “accommodation letters”) to your instructors. PLEASE NOTE: You will still be responsible for meeting with your instructor to discuss your accommodations during their office hours.
*For questions or concerns please call our office at 501-450-3613.