The CTE has developed a plan to allow faculty to follow one or two tracks to achieve a recognition for achievement in the following areas:
- Distinctive Growth in On-Ground/Hybrid Teaching
- Certificate in Online Teaching (Suspended for 2015-16 academic year)
The objectives of the CTE through this program are
- To encourage continuous growth in teaching effectiveness
- To guide faculty members through a systematic faculty development process
- To provide a campus-wide distinction of rigorous professional development related to teaching
Please click here to learn more.