Need a break?
Join the Center for Teaching Excellence team and your fellow UCA faculty members for 2 days and 1 night in the beautiful Mather Lodge at nearby Petit Jean State Park for the 2016 Faculty Wellness Retreat. The Retreat will feature 12 sessions to help you take control of your mental, spiritual, and emotional well-being. You will learn strategies in self leadership, stress management, fostering relationships and more. All participants will receive a copy of the New York Times best-selling book The Gifts of Imperfection by Brenè Brown, Ph.D, L.M.S.W.
- The retreat will begin promptly at 1:00 pm on Thursday, May 19th.
- The retreat will end with an optional hike on Petit Jean’s Cedar Fall’s trail at 3:00 pm Friday, May 20th.
- Dinner on Thursday, and breakfast and lunch on Friday will be provided.
- There is $25 non-refundable registration fee due at registration.
- Registration ends on April 8th.
- Space is extremely limited.