Courses in Chinese (CHIN)
Minor in Mandarin Chinese (18 hours)
A minor in Mandarin Chinese requires the following:
- A minimum of 18 hours at the 2310 level or above. These 18 hours must include:
- CHIN 2310 - Intermediate Chinese I, CHIN 2320 - Intermediate Chinese II, CHIN 3300 - Advanced Chinese Grammar I, and CHIN 3303 - Advanced Chinese Grammar II
- CHIN 3312 - Chinese Culture and Society
- CHIN 3320 - Advanced Reading in Chinese
- Satisfactory performance on proficiency tests upon entrance to and exit from the program.
- A minimum grade of C in each course applying to the minor program.