- 28th Annual Community Development Institute Concludes with Awards Ceremony
- CDI Central Receive Governor’s Quality Awards CDI 2013 Governor’s Quality Awards
- CDI is supported by the Small Cities Leadership Development grant, funded by the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation. To view the foundation’s annual report, click here.
August 3 -August 7, 2015- The 29th Annual CDI Central
FREE Community Deliberation Webinar- Prerecorded and available for viewing starting September 8, 2014.
Community Deliberation Workshop- Enjoy the free webinar and then register for our in-depth workshop to learn more about the key strategies to understanding group concerns. More info here.
Talks & Boards- Entrepreneurs helping Entrepreneurs. Talks & Boards is a new entrepreneurial series offered through UCA’s Division of Outreach & Community Engagement and Matt Hampton with Elevate Youth Entrepreneurs System. This innovative session is designed for veteran and aspiring entrepreneurs to receive relevant advice from other successful entrepreneurs. Free Workshops:
- Thursday, October 9 – Doors open: 5:30 pm, Talk begins at: 6:00 pm – Featuring Mr. Steve Landers, Sr
- Thursday, November 6 – Doors open: 5:30 pm, Talk begins at: 6:00 pm (Speaker TBD)
Non Profits Survival Workshop Series- Outreach and Community Engagement is partnering with the United Way of Central Arkansas and the Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance to offer a series of workshops geared specifically toward the needs of our local non profit agencies. Check out the website for more info.
All workshops are FREE and open to nonprofit professionals. Register here.
- PCED Exam:
- March 11, 2015, at 1.00PM in the Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center