Friday, November 14th
9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center
University of Central Arkansas
This workshop will discuss the key strategies to understanding group concerns and using deliberation as a tool to connect with the community or other stakeholders. Check out our flyer for more info.
Learn How To:
- Become an effective moderator
- Facilitate discussions with diverse groups
- Inspire civic action through creative forums that rally people to a cause
- Deliberate rather than debate community concerns
- Convene, moderate, and record deliberative forums
Registration Fee: $25
Who Should Attend:
- Non-profit leaders
- Elected officials
- Community & Economic Developers
- Chamber Officials
- Grassroots activists
- Workshop Facilitators
Workshop Speaker- Malcolm Glover
educator, and humanitarian who has traveled the
world helping people solve problems. For more than
a decade, he has worked with governments, organizations,
and communities in over eight countries on four continents.