Follow the instructions provided to apply for the following part-time and work-study positions. If you wish to post a position on this website, please call 450-3134.
The Children's center
Job Title: Caregiver
Pay: $7.25 per/hr
To be considered, MUST be able to work Monday through Friday from 2pm - 6pm.
- MUST be able to work Spring Break.
Duties: Care for children & light cleaning
How to Apply: Contact Robin Gauntt at 501-336-8881
River Town Bank
Job Title: Part-Time bank teller
Pay: $8.50 - $9.50 (DOE)
Experience perferred, but will train the right candidate.
Upmost customer service
- Good with computers
- Basic mathematic knowlegde
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 10:00am - 2:00pm with ever Saturday
How to Apply: Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Prusten Project
Job Title: Social Media and Fundraising Intern
Pay Rate: Pro Bono
Must love tigers! (a.ka. willing to learn about wildlife conservation and
Knowledge of Facebook page management, Twitter,
Tumblr, and Pinterest or being willing to learn.
Some college experience
– preferably in marketing, education, or biology-related degrees.
to work independently and as part of a team - self-motivated and
Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal
Ability to multi-task and prioritize work and with attention to
Ability to log and keep track of volunteer hours via Google Docs
How to Apply: Email Courtney Dunn at email@example.com
Heber Springs Swim Club
Job Title: Swim Coach Position
Solid competitive swim coaching experience with demonstrated technical expertise.
- USA coach certification preferred
- Serves as role model for swimmers by displaying character traits such as integrit, personal, responsibility, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- Proper balance between high expectations and encouragement.
- Enthusiam for swimming and competitive swimming.
- Dynamic and charismatic personality that will engage, inspire, and motivate swimmers ages 5-18.
- Enthusiam for coaching children at all levels of youth swimming.
- Personal experience as a competetive swimmer.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Experience developing and implementing team building activities.
- Strong computer and social media skills.
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification.
- Clear background screening and references.
How to Apply: email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stallion Transportation Group
Job Title: Logistics Broker
Pay: Varies on experience
Requirements: Good communication & computer skills
Benefits: Flexible hours, health, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays, & vacation time
How to Apply: email resume to email@example.com
Market Place Grill
Job Title: kitchen cook and dishwasher
Pay: Competitive based on experience
How to Apply: Online applications only to marketplacegrill.com
Canine Country Club
Job Title: Weekend Kennel Supervisor (Thurs. - Mon. 7:15 am - 5:15 pm)
Pay: $11.00 per/hr.
Ideal candidate must possess outstanding customer service, supervisory, and operational skills. Candidate should have excellent communication skills, self-motivated and have the ability to manage a group pf employees. Creativity and strong problem solving skills, willingness to tackle problems head on with tact, finesse and urgency, and great time management are all musts.
Delegate and direct staff through daily work routine
- Hold staff accountable to employee rules, regulations, and protocols
- Create a work environment around safety
- Meet and greet customes and their dog(s)
- Work closely with the rest of management team to drive company forward
- Manage distribution of food and medications
How to Apply: Email you resume to charles Luong, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Carries Day School
Job Title: After school Instructor
Pay: $8.00 per/hr.
Must have experience, prefer Education Majors
How to Apply: Via email email@example.com
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Internship
Pay: Commission, Bonuses, & Inentives
- Recruiting ALL MAJORS, ALL CLASSIFICATIONS (Academic credit will not be available within all majors and classifications.) 2.5+ GPA required.
- International students are eligable to apply
- Summer 2014
- Deadline to apply: March 15th, 2014
(If interested, contact Martin Vernon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 450-3250 for assistance with your resume.
Job title: Summer 2014 Diversity Intern
Location: Springdale, Arkansas
Pay: Competitive (however housing is not provided)
- Graduating December 2014 through December 2016
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Able to work full-time from mid-May through mid-August
- Good personal computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, good communication and organizational skills
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation
(If you are interested in academic credit for this experience, consult your department chair or internship coordinator to discuss the relevance of this experience to your major.)
- Involvement in various department functions and activities for the purpose of learning Shelter-specific policies, procedures, and methods of conducting business.
- Exposure to many facets of department activities including, but not limited to, traveling to visit branch office(s) or agent office(s), job shadowing with department members, attending department meetings or applicable corporate training classes, and performing assigned job duties.
- Assists department with regular work and may be assigned to special projects as appropriate.
Deadly to apply: March 31, 2014
How to Apply: Apply online at www.shelterinsurance.com/careers/
Contact Martin Vernon at email@example.com or 450-3250 for help with your resume.
Reliance Health Care
Job Title: File Clerk/Reptionist
Duties: Reception duties from
12:00-2:00. These duties include greeting guest and answering the phone. Assist
the accounting department with filing from 2:00-5:00. The dress is business
How to Apply: Email Casey Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Part Time Banquet or Restaurant Server
Pay: $11.00 per/hr Banquet Server, $3.50 plus tips for Restaurant Server
The William J. Clinton Presidenital Center is seeking three part-time Server’s
that will be responsible for providing exceptional service while delivering food
and beverages to guests in a professional and courteous manner; and preparing
for catered functions as required. This position ensures that tables are
properly set as directed; and that dishes, utensils and food/beverage items are
properly placed. Servers will serve meals and beverages by course, promptly
handle requests from customers and remove dishes when appropriate. They will
ensure that areas are cleaned at the close of each event. Cleanliness, food
safety,exceptional customer service and hospitality should be maintained at all
• Prepares food serving area for various
functions , to include properly setting tables and related furniture for special
functions; Wiping and polishing silverware, etc.
• Serves meals and beverages
in a professional and courteous manner; removes dishes when appropriate;
responds promptly to requests from guests while remaining customer service
• Cleans all areas that were used for special function upon
• Maintains storage room supplies in an orderly fashion; performs
other tasks as requested.
• Complies with all policies and
standards/procedures applicable to the position, including attendance, time,
quality control, and other standards.
School diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 1 year server
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Ability to work in a team environment and interact well with customers.
hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
• Must be
willing to work event-based hours including early mornings, late nights,
weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply: Please e-mail your Resume to email@example.com
Leaps and Bounds
Job Title: Part Time Driver
Pay: Up to $30/hr based on Event Commission
Part time drivers needed for fun portable rock wall climbing Business. Make up to
$30/hr based on the event commission!
Leaps and Bounds, a portable rock
wall climbing business, is looking to hire part time drivers to drive, set up,
and run our climbing walls at events. We have been in business since 1999, and
have a strong reputation across the state. We are looking for several energetic
individuals who love working with people and love working outdoors. Pay is 25%
net of the event contract. Climbing experience is desired but not necessary.
This job is perfect for students or anyone looking for extra
• At least 18 years of age
• Clean background
• Clean driving record (trailer tow experience a plus)
to travel. 90% of travel is day travel in-state, 10% overnight travel and/or out
• Availability and flexibility to work weekends. Our busy season is
spring, summer, and fall. 95% of events are on weekends, 5% are during the
• At least three references that are not family or friends.
How to Apply: Please send resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-425-2526 for
Job Title: Seasonal Athlete (Part-Time)
Pay: Based on Experience
Duties: As our Nike Store Athlete (Store Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
How to Apply: website only - http://jobs.nike.com/arkansas/retail-stores/jobid4421438-nike-seasonal-athlete-jobs
Looking for the perfect part-time job? We are growing and looking for mobile DJs. Applicants must be comfortable speaking in front of crowds and provide excellent customer service. If you are friendly, reliable, have your own vehicle and have weekend availability, then apply today. We provide the equipment, music and paid professional training.
Pay Rate - $15/Hour + Bonuses
Apply online at www.CompleteLittleRock.com
Looking for the perfect part-time job? We are growing and looking for Photo Booth operators. Applicants must be outgoing and provide excellent customer service. If you are friendly, reliable, have your own vehicle and have weekend availability, then apply today. We provide the equipment and paid professional training.
Pay Rate - $15/Hour + Bonuses
Apply online at www.CompleteLittleRock.com
Looking to build or add to your professional portfolio? The nation’s largest wedding videography company is looking for fresh talent. Must own and have knowledge of HDSLR camera; post production editing is a plus. Applicants must be outgoing and provide excellent customer service. If you are friendly, reliable, have your own vehicle and have weekend availability, then apply today. We provide paid professional training.
Pay Rate - $25/Hour + Bonuses
Apply Online at www.CompleteLittleRock.com
Looking to build or add to your professional portfolio? We are growing and seeking experienced wedding photographers. Must own and have knowledge of HDSLR camera as well as a thorough knowledge of wedding photography; post production editing is a plus. Applicants must be outgoing and provide excellent customer service. If you are friendly, reliable, have your own vehicle and have weekend availability, then apply today. We provide paid professional training.
Pay Rate - $40/Hour + Bonuses
Apply online at www.CompleteLittleRock.com
Worlds of Fun! Oceans of Fun!
Casting Call: For Summer 2014
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Seeking: Singers, Instrumentalists, Percussionists, Actors, Commedians, Street Entertainers, Jugglers, Novelty Acts, Magicians, Fire Eaters, Stage Managers, Costume Personnel, Sounds and Lighting Engineers, Stage Hands, and PeanutsTM Costumed Characters
- You must be at least 16 years of age by May 1, 2014 to audition
- If you cannot audition in person, you may send a DVD and resume to the address below, specifying the dates you will be available. All materials must be received by 2/27/14 and will not be returned.
- Pay scales for entertainers range from $500 to $525 per week.
- Housing stipends are available for entertainers who move from outside a 50 mile radius.
- Pay scales for technicians, dressers and costumed characters vary by position.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Live Entertainment Auditions – Worlds of Fun
4545 Worlds of Fun Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64161
Market Place Grill
Job Title: Kitchen cook and Dishwasher
Pay: Competitive Pay - Based on ExperienceHow to Apply: online at www.marketgrill.com (online applications only)
Job Title: SALES WAREHOUSER 1
Pay: $14.88 an hour
Job Description: The Warehouse/Material Handler position is responsible for a variety of warehouse duties. The work hours average between 20 and 25 hours per week, with varying start times. Weekend and Holiday work is required. Work is performed in a loud warehouse environment with minimal heating or air conditioning.
Responsibilities include: picking appropriate cases according to order and placing the orders on carts, picking up empty pallet boards and carrying them to a storage area, loading and unloading pallets and individual cases to and from trailers, operating a forklift safely, and loading trailers via carts or stacking cases on the floor of the trailer. Warehouse personnel may also be responsible for receiving, and distributing product and assisting in weekly inventory of product. General housekeeping and specific sanitation tasks are also required.
How to apply: Apply online only by going to www.fritolayemployment.com . Select “Part-time Warehouse Family” for Job Category, and enter “72209” for Zip Code. This will bring up jobs at this location. Follow instructions and prompts to complete the application process. If minimum requirements are met, you will be connected to an online test which you must pass in order to be contacted.
Location: Conway, AR
Job Title: Loaders, Cashiers, Rec/Stockers and Customer Service Associates
Pay: Depends on the position
How to apply: Go to www.lowes.com/careers
Now accepting applications to join our new LITTLE ROCK team. Interviewing NOWFind out why people are fanatical about BJ's Restaurants!Multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's "Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry!You've heard the buzz now check out the place!NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
BJ's team members enjoy great pay and benefits, vacation and
team member discounts and a place where you work with friends,
connect with guests and feel great!
Team members can also find a long lasting career with BJ's -- 20% of our managers are team member promotions.
This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!
Job Title: Kiosk Helper (Seasonal)
Pay Rate: Depends on experience
Duties: Set up kiosk(s) at local Krogers, provide samples to potential customers, sell Honeybaked Ham to customers
How to Apply: Contact Valerie Nix at 501-372-5100, ext. 1177
The following locations accept online applications year round:
Belk (Store #0288)
Chick-fil-A - Deliver resumes to 1115 E Oak St, Conway, AR
Cooperative Education Program (UCA) - Contact us at 450-3250 or send your resume to email@example.com regarding possible paid internships in your major.
Dollar Tree (Store #01327)
INROADS - This organization helps eligible students get paid summer internships, but you must have at least two summers left in your educational program. See the website for details. (Have your resume reviewed before submission by calling 450-3250 for an appointment.)