Follow the instructions provided to apply for the following FULL-TIME Positions. If you have any questions, please call 450-3134 or submit it to us online
Whole Hog Cafe
Location: Conway, AR
Job Title: Cashier, Food Prep, Dishwasher
Annual Salary: $8.00/Hour
We are looking for strong additions to our team here at Whole Hog Café of Conway.
We have immediate openings for Cashier, Line, Meat, and Dish positions.
How to apply
APPLY IN PERSON at
150 E. Oak, Conway (in front of Hobby Lobby).
Call 513-0600 for more information.
First Security Bank Hot Springs
Location: Hot Springs (Banking Center)
Job Title: Full Time Bank Teller/CSR
- Process deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, cashier’s checks, incoming and outgoing wires.
- Count and balance cash using calculator and transaction codes.
- Adhere to daily opening and closing procedures.
- Will cross-train as a Customer Service Representative.
- Determine personal and business customer needs for the bank services and products, opens accounts, cross-sells bank products, verifies that all signature cards and papers are completed.
- Various other duties that apply to customer service accounts.
- Answering phone calls, balancing checkbooks, stop payments, research, resolutions, posting transfers, and forgeries.
- Scheduled Hours: 40 Hours Employees must be available to be scheduled between7:45 am – 6:15 pm Monday – FridaySaturday Rotation: 8:45 am – 12:15 pm.
- We are unable to work around school schedules or outside employment during our business hours.
- Please view our website at fsbank.comto view our banking locations and find our benefits on the Join First Security Link.
- Ability to maintain and balance a cash drawer with accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions/procedures.
- Build customer relationships and promote bank products and services.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional mannerisms.
- Ability to answer phone calls, balancing checkbooks, stop payments, research, resolutions, posting transfers and forgeries.
- Competence with computers, telephone, 10-key calculator and other office machinery.
- High school diploma or general education degree required. Banking and /or customer service experience preferred.
- We encourage Spanish speaking bi-lingual applicants to apply!
How to apply: We highly encourage applicants to contact Shanté Zornes at 501.324-8110 before applying for the position to review hours, qualifications and the application process. We do not have an on-line application and applications can’t be taken out of the facility. We will review a convenient time for applicant to meet with Branch Manager at the branch below to complete an application. Please leave yourself 40 minutes to complete the application and consider coming in by yourself so you can focus on the application process. Please note that our dress is professional business attire and we recommend that applicants regard the application process as the first step in being considered for the position. Applicants should bring in correct work history information including dates of employment, address, supervisor name and phone numbers. We highly encourage interested applicants to become familiar with our bank at www.fsbank.com. We look forward to meeting you!
4129 Central Avenue
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Phone: (501) 525-4300
First Security Bank
Location: Little Rock, AR (River Market)
Job Title: Trust & Wealth Management Administrative Assistant I
Provides support and assistance in the administration for procedural and operational functions related to the Little Rock Trust and Wealth Management division. Assists employees at the Little Rock location in performing, monitoring and documentation of various functions and as responsibilities required in concurrence with established policies and procedures.
- Opening and closing office based on schedule.
- Receive and direct clients and visitors in professional manner. Keep front lobby and conference room(s) clean, organized and prepared for client visits.
- Answer and direct/transfer all incoming phone calls and answer routine inquiries.
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as: type correspondence and documents; make travel arrangements; make copies; mail printed materials; file; maintain reference books and materials.
- Assist with operational issues using Trust Software to deposit funds or process distributions.
- Open new accounts, obtain required information and verify accuracy. Set up and maintain related files and documentation.
- Check reports on past transactions to determine accuracy, identify any discrepancies and resolve.
- Compose letters of instruction and/or authorization.
- Assist with coordination and execution of networking events including business meetings, client luncheons and after-hours receptions.
- Communicate with staff and vendors to review functions. Distribute appropriate information to internal and external partners.
- Set up, host and clean up for luncheons, meetings and some receptions requested by management.
- Individual should possess excellent customer service skills, professional mannerisms and be articulate.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment, is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, maintains confidentiality, responds well to questions and uses time efficiently.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft applications and be willing to become proficient in Microsoft Excel and Trust Software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prefer past experience in a professional, service oriented office with significant phone contact and providing administrative support.
- Previous experience in food service industry is highly preferred.
How to apply: Applications for the Little Rock Market are accepted at two application sites (between 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.). Applicants are encouraged to contact Shanté Zornes at 501.324.8110 to review current position, hours, qualifications and the application process. We do not have an on-line application and applications can’t be taken out of the facility. Please leave yourself 40 minutes to complete the application and consider coming in by yourself so you can focus on the application process. Please note that our dress is professional business attire and we recommend that applicants regard the application process as the first step in being considered for the position. Applicants should bring in correct work history information including dates of employment, address, supervisor name and phone numbers
McIlroy. Keen. Goodman, LLP
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Staff Accountant
McIlroy. Keen. Goodman, LLP is a Little Rock, Arkansas accounting firm seeking full and part time staff for tax and audit positions. We are a stable, growing firm with a philosophy which stresses quality service to our clients, professional development and a good work-life balance for employees. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, limited travel, flex time, and career advancement opportunities.
How to apply: See our website www.mkgcpa.net for more information. Submit resumes or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Analyst will be an experienced individual with the capability to deliver an assigned project with minimal guidance or support. This person should be able to take an internal business customer or technical request and translate this into a defined set of tasks, estimate the level of effort to complete, provide a realistic timeline to completion, and code the deliverable. The Senior Analyst will work as a liaison with the internal business customer, the Enterprise BI organization, and the Windstream IT organization in order to deliver requests.
- Evaluate requests to determine what is being asked for. Work with the requestor to ensure we have a complete picture of the request.
- Take fully formed requests and determine the best method to support the underlying business need. Preference is to leverage existing functionality, but Senior Analyst will need to design new or augment existing functionality to meet the request. If a request cannot be supported within the existing stack, evaluate enhancements, technology modules and roadmaps to recommend changes or enhancements required to meet request.
- Design and Develop code necessary to build the changes or enhancement required.
- Support customer with testing efforts to confirm developed solution meets their needs.
- Maintain documentation and code repository as required.
- Manage migration of enhancements through the required instances into production.
- Production support including on-call rotations.
College degree in a Technical or related field and 3-5 years professional level experience as a Developer, Technical Analyst, or Architect; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required. Advanced SQL development skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Five or more years of telecommunication experience
- Fluency in the use of Microsoft Office products for data analysis, documentation and presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to take ownership of projects and leadership role where required
- Ability to facilitate meetings and discussions and drive objectives
- Ability to research, document and present to IT and business personnel at all levels
Additional Skills Preferred
- Familiarity with ETL and scripting tools
- Design, Creation and Administration of Business Objects Universes
- Design and Creation with Tableau
- Design and Creation with Microsoft Business Intelligence and Reporting Services
- Knowledge of GIT Code Management and Version Control repository and associated clients
- Knowledge of Oracle DB operations
- Design and Creation of HTML websites
- Design and Creation of SharePoint advance functionality including forms, workflow, and database integration operations.
TO APPLY: Send resume to email@example.com
Location: Conway, AR
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Annual Salary: $13.00- $13.39/ Hour
- Responsible for data management for designated areas of Human Resources.
- Currently budgeted for 12 months per year
- High school diploma or GED and two years college required
- Two years of experience in Human Resource Management or related field
- Computer proficient
How to apply: Applications accepted only by applying at http://www.capcainc.org/job/human-resource-assistant-conway/
CAPCA- Ward Head Start Center
Location: Ward, AR
Job Title: Family Advocate II
Annual Salary: $9.81/ Hour
- Responsible for the Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance for Head Start children.
- Carries out duties as assigned to ensure the implementation of the Head Start Performance Standards.
- Currently budgeted for 10 moths/year. (August-May)
- Maintain clean facility and assist with food service duties.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months experience working with families with lower socio-economic incomes.
- Must have or obtain a minimum of a credential or certification in social work, human services, family services, counseling, or a related fieldwithin 18 months of hire.
- Computer literate.
How to apply:
Please apply online here: http://www.capcainc.org/job/family-advocate-ward/
Location: Conway, AR
Job Title: Accountant
Annual Salary: $33,000 DOE
Responsible for ensuring the general ledger is maintained correctly and up-to-date at all times. Prepare and enter journal entries into the accounting software.
Budgeted for 12 months per year.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred; 7 years experience in finance/accounting may be substituted for degree
- Four years job related experience in accounting software systems
- Must pass background screenings.
How to apply:
Please apply online here: http://www.capcainc.org/job/accountant-conway/
Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health, LLC
Location: North Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Annual Salary: $38,000
The Financial Analyst I – Accounts Receivable is responsible for performing a variety of analytical and accounting support tasks. In supporting these tasks, the Financial Analyst I – Accounts Receivable frequently works with both CTEH® employees and clients. A large portion of the tasks include generating, updating, and submitting reports to Project Managers and Senior Staff. Additionally, the Financial Analyst I – Accounts Receivable may verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records, update and maintain accounting journals, and enter data into computer systems. This position reconciles records with internal employees and management, external vendors, and customers. The successful candidate will be familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices and procedures, and be able to apply these on a daily basis to ensure accurate and detailed reports for assigned responsibilities. This role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Posts client payments to accounts;
- Creates and distributes company-wide Accounts Receivable reports;
- Performs accounting tasks as requested by the Accounting Manager and Controller;
- Enters accurate data into software applications and reviews invoices and reports for accuracy;
- Ensures effective communication with both internal employees and external clients;
- Maintains accounting, client, and invoicing records;
- Assists in month end close process to include journal entries and variance analysis;
- Performs such other duties as are assigned.
How to apply: Applications accepted only by applying on CTEH website: www.cteh.com/employment
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Financial Services Account Associate I
Annual Salary: $31,200
If you enjoy building relationships with your customers and finding the right solutions for his/her financial needs, a Financial Services Account Representative position could be a great fit for you! Excellent benefits, vacation, and competitive compensation package. The current hours of operation are 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday. Paid training will be conducted for approximately 6 weeks.
Entry level professional role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices. Works on assignments that are routine in nature and which follow accepted practice. Normally follows established procedures on assignments and requires general instructions for most assignments. Has introductory knowledge of client products and services. Works under close supervision with little latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on complex issues to learn through experience. Typically requires up to one-two years’ banking or related financial industry experience.
- Serve as a primary contact, liaison, and banking advocate to high value customers.
- Provide expert service supporting account maintenance, transactions processing and problem resolution.
- Markets financial products and services appropriate to customers’ needs.
- Provides excellent customer service while serving as a telephonic concierge and primary point of contact to the financial institution’s high-value customers.
- Exhibit excellent customer service by actively listening, expressing a willingness to help, probing for and identifying customer needs, giving correct information, and displaying empathy, courtesy and sensitivity.
- Addresses inquiries and performs account maintenance on deposits and money market accounts.
- Assists customers by initiating payment investigations, maintenance requests, fulfillment requests, and fee reversals.
- Works with various internal and external clients and various departments to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries.
- Follows up as required to close service tickets and inquiries that were escalated or referred to a different business function.
- Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products and services.
- Other related duties are assigned as needed.
- High school diploma or GED. Prefer Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services to enable resolution of customer inquiries
- Working knowledge of FIS products and services, as well as general banking operations and procedures
- Communicate ideas clearly and concisely and professionally both in writing and verbally. Excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financial concepts with ability to explain to clients
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to produce quality work, displaying accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work within deadlines and strict timeframes
- Proven ability to establish and maintain relationships with high value customers.
- Account management or client management experience is a plus
- Service and Sales experience in financial services or to affluent client segment a plus
- Not eligible for sponsorship
How to apply: Interested applicants should apply at https://fnis.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1606424
Location: Jonesboro, AR
Job Title: Marketing Producer
- Will be a team player and take part in all aspects of promotion and marking
- Work closely with sales and clients to conceptualize, write, shoot, and edit commercials
- Reports directly to the marketing director
- Self-starter with hands-on knowledge and experience in the production field
- Non-linear editing experience is a must (Final Cut Pro preferred)
- Experience shooting in studio and in the field,
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of proper lighting techniques
- Clean driving record and pass a drug screening test
- College degree or equivalent is preferred.
How to apply: Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter and link to your most recent work. Apply at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/5793/marketing-producer/job No Phone Calls.
Career Staffing Services
Location: West Little Rock and Sherwood, AR
Job Title: Full-time Bank Teller (Floater)
Annual Salary: $10.00
Provide customer service to bank customers by transactions and meeting needs of bank customers
- Some sales, cash handling, and Customer Service experience
- Minimum High school diploma or GED
How to apply: Interested applicants should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 501-801-8061 and ask for Rachel and plan to take a teller entrance exam in person at a later date.
Location: Jonesboro, AR
Job Title: Analytical Lab Tech
Annual Salary: $35,000
Duties: This is a 3rd shift, 11 pm - 7 am, Sunday - Thursday position.
The Analytical Technician interacts primarily with Compounding, Microbiological Laboratory and Production to coordinate the effective analysis and reporting of raw materials, in process and finished products. The position also interacts with Research & Development, Customer Service, Purchasing Dept., Training Coordinators, Warehouse, and the New York, Indiana, and other facilities to help facilitate communication and shared processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Responsible for the accurate analysis of incoming raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), Nice Pak’s Test Methods (NPTMs), Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Assures and is responsible for the accurate analysis of incoming raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), Nice Pak’s Test Methods (NPTMs), Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Assures released raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products have met the required specification criteria prior to release. Maintain accurate, complete and traceable documentation related to analysis and disposition. Review documentation to ensure adherence to internal and external requirements.
1. Performance of required Analytical and Chemical testing according to NPTMs, SOPs and WIs on raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products.
2. Perform non-routine chemical testing such as: flush samples, sanitizer verifications and investigations.
3. Ensure that all results are accurately recorded in appropriate laboratory notebooks and another designated forms according to GLP’s.
4. Provide production and other plant areas technical expertise and analytical skills to facilitate problem solving and root cause analysis.
5. Order, approve and monitor the purchase of laboratory analytical supplies.
6. Prepare standards and perform equipment calibrations and verifications.
7. Prepare / revise laboratory procedures (WIs, methods, SOPs, etc.) when required
8. Collection and testing of DI water to ensure that analytical specifications are met.
9. Conduct wet chemical titration to determine the percentage of activity on various solutions and finished products.
10. By the use of instruments (GC, HPLC, IR, UV, Auto-titrator, etc.) determine the percentage of various components as required by specifications.
11. Perform identification of various chemicals or formulations as per methodology and
12. Prepare solutions and titrants when required.
13. Clean and sanitize laboratory at specified intervals by following appropriate SOP and/or WI.
14. Perform calibration, reading and recording of instruments within the Analytical Lab.
15. Prepare and maintain laboratory test solutions.
16. Coordinate release of liquid batches including designation of reassay/expiration date.
17. Test incoming raw and customer supply material and assure that all the required certification is accurate and within specification.
18. Determine product’s disposition. Complete necessary forms and distribute to appropriate parties.
19. Determine the toxicity and pH of waste tanks are designated intervals.
20. Handles special projects and assigns them as required
21. Assist in the sampling, testing and release of raw materials when needed.
22. Cross-train in Microbiology lab to provide coverage when needed.
23. All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: • Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or other related science degree
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: • Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry methods and theory and the ability to incorporate them into daily tasks and problem solving
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: • At least one year experience in a laboratory environment (Analytical Lab preferred)
SKILLS/ABILITIES: • Ability to demonstrate skill in performing work accurately and precisely.
• Ability to follow test methodology.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to do root cause analysis.
How to Apply: Go to website or contact Jennifer Parisi - 845-365-1700
ACCESS Group Inc.
Job Title: Supportive Living Companion
Pay Rate: TBD
Duties: Providing total care for a female in the Maumelle area. Must be 18, vaild drivers license, high school dipolma or GED, pass drugs/alcohol and background check
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter, 3 references and resume to email@example.com or fax 501-217-8636