Follow the instructions provided to apply for the following FULL-TIME Positions. If you have any questions, please call 450-3134 or submit it to us online
AEDD, Inc (Children’s Learning Center)
Location: North Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Teacher’s Aide
The AEDD Children's Learning Center is now accepting applications for a Teacher's Aide working with children with developmental disabilities between 6 weeks and 5 years old. Must have High School Diploma/GED; CDA preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid AR drivers license or state ID. Must be able to pass drug test and criminal background checks.
- Teacher's Aide (full-time):8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Job Summary: The Teacher Aide assists the Certified Teaching staff by performing instructional tasks in the classroom in order to complete the children's daily lessons, goals, and objectives.
- Discuss assigned teaching area with classroom Certified Teacher to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Daily, make sure parent/guardian signs children in and out with correct time and signature.
- Follows classroom schedule, lesson plan, and curriculum
- Plans, prepares, and develops various teaching aids based on curriculum provided by classroom Certified Teacher.
- Presents subject matter per curriculum to students, utilizing variety of methods and techniques such as lecture, discussion, and supervised role-playing.
- Assists and demonstrates active teaching with all children, individually or in groups, with projects and activities to present or reinforce learning concepts.
- Supervises children at all times, i.e., classrooms, cafeteria, playground, and in transition.
- Serves meals and refreshments to children.
- Completes daily data documentation.
- Discusses progress of children with treatment team.
- Attend to the physical, social, and emotional needs of the children
- Engage the children in a variety of activities such as individual center play.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required; CDA preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and smell.
- The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
How to apply: Apply at http://www.aeddinc.org/
Arkansas Industrial Computing Inc
Location: North Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Programmer
We always looking for experienced, hard-working individuals.
If you can move data from a PLC to a SQL Server then provide a program that can query the data, you are the type of individual we are looking for.
Our primary focus is in Object Oriented Programming and Control Systems. We are NOT looking for procedural language programmers or PLC only programmers.
Microsoft and Android Languages including SQL, C#, .NET General
Database design and development including MS SQL Server, Oracl
How to apply: Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Searcy, AR
Job Title: Lean Engineer
To plan, coordinate, direct and supervise, as assigned, engineering activities associated with lean manufacturing transformation and sustainment initiatives, capital projects, operation methods, processes, application of new technologies (Intelligent Manufacturing), new equipment installation, training (Human Capital) and other technical phases involved in the production of company products. Coach facility management on the implementation of lean initiatives and how to lead a culture change. Plan utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and personnel to improve efficiency of operations by performing the following duties. Ensure the application of the Matthews Management System (MMS) with a focus on safety, quality, and delivery to provide sustained operational improvements (value).
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Develop and improve continuous flow and visual systems creating a lean culture.
Implement methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials, cycle times, labor, and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- Examine all factors involved to confirm that standards will result in most economic use of material and labor consistent with safety and durability of final product.
- Identify and maintain problem areas in the production process as it relates to tracking planned and actual production costs.
- Communicate with user personnel to confirm knowledge of standards and cooperation of various project groups.
- Lead, direct and manage activities of Lean Manufacturing teams to develop improved systems through the elimination of waste.
- Ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Provide leadership and coaching support for Lean Manufacturing efforts.
- Manage teams to develop value stream data to identify areas of waste within the office and manufacturing processes (current and future state).
- Manage teams to establish process improvement alternatives to shorten the value stream.
- Prepare project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding, procedures for accomplishing project, recommend staffing requirements for a project and allotment of available resources to various phases of project (kaizen bursts)..
- Develop work plans and staffing for each phase of project, and recommends recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Development and implementation of best methods procedures, to include training and content/playbook materials in support of the Matthews Management System (MMS).
- Confers with management and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Work with division and facility leadership to develop and execute plans for process improvements and significant cost savings / waste elimination.
- Active member of safety committee, providing improvement to overall plant safety.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline from four-year college or university; and 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer mechanical, electrical, chemical, or materials engineer with significant training and hands-on experience in lean manufacturing concepts and practices.
- Demonstrated accomplishments and ability in leading and supporting site-level transformation and sustainment activity.
How to apply: Apply online at https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25475&siteid=5732&AReq=3991BR
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Manager- Internal Audits
An Internal Audits Manager protects the assets of the assigned organizations and monitors internal controls by planning, managing and conducting compliance and related internal audit activities. This position requires an effective working knowledge of FERC’s uniform systems of accounts and utility accounting principles as well as relevant auditing procedures, particularly as they relate to electric cooperatives. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and continuing to strive to push AECC and our mission forward
- Conducts reviews of accounting and operating records relevant to the respective organization’s contracts for compliance and internal controls annually or as needed.
- Coordinates and manages, with input and assistance from relevant internal and external personnel, all aspects of co-owned facility audits including analyzing and performing follow-up work necessitated by the audits’ findings and recommendations.
- Assists respective subject-matter experts and Divisions, as determined by the annual audit plan, in the organization’s compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations in order to assure protection of assets and to avoid penalties/liabilities.
- Reviews and audits internal controls to assure established systems support the respective organization’s stated objectives. Delivers reports regarding the same to relevant internal management and the respective organization’s Board of Directors’ Audit Committees
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Assists external auditors with annual audits of the respective organization’s financial statements, which could include the performance of specified audit procedures.
- Conducts reviews of executed and in-effect contracts and tests the respective organization’s compliance with contract provisions.
- Prepares the Audit Department's annual budget, audit plan, and any required reports for the respective Audit Committees. Reviews departmental activities with the Audit Committees in accordance with the Board-established meeting schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field, plus a minimum 8 years’ total related experience including five years’ management experience. 10 years’ experience is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
How to apply: Apply online at www.aecc.com
Medical Diagnostics Laboratories
Location: Little Rock
Job Title: Entry Level Sales Executive
Annual Salary: $50,000
Duties: Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes in and performs a large menu of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing. Our main theme of research extends to the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, and Mycology.
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team. As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client base of both hospital and physician customers for MDL.
-Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
-Obtain new business and exceed annual territory sales budget each year by presenting new test information, up selling and seeking out new sources of revenues from clients.
-Develop and present personalized sales presentations to professional audiences (physicians, laboratory staff, clinics and group practices); demonstrate how MDL's technical features and services could benefit the practice and help medical personnel provide quality patient care.
-Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
-Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
-Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities as required.
-Work closely with Regional Manager to develop assigned territory in line with company's objectives.
-Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
Requirements - 2-5 years of successful laboratory sales experience calling on physician offices, hospitals &/or laboratories.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
- Well developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
- Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
- Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
- Company Car
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
Visit us at http://www.mdlab.com to apply
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ad Expires: 12/22/16
The Wonder Place
Location: Breckenridge Village Shopping Center ,10301 N. Rodney Parham, Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Full-Time Worker
Pay Rate: TBD - Competitive Pay
Duties: We are currently looking for applicants that are available during school hours and on the weekends. Keep watch of indoor play space. Work with children ages 1 year and older. Etc. *Positive, Responsible, Reliable people wanted!*
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday -- 9:00AM-5:00PM
How to Apply: Serious applicants please call us at 225-4050 or email us at email@example.com for more details and an application! Or, print off an application from www.thewonderplacecom/employment-opportunities
Ad Expires: 12/22/16
Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts
Location: Hot Springs, AR
Job Title: Residential Mentor
The Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts (ASMSA), a campus of the University of Arkansas System, is a two-year residential high school for academically talented 11th and 12th grade students
- This is a ten-month live in position responsible for the educational, recreational, and social programming for students.
- The position is responsible for maintaining policies, transporting students, maintaining student safety, and other relevant duties
- The position includes room year round and board when school is in session.
- The work schedule is varied and evenings and weekend shifts are required.
- Following the first semester of employment, the position also requires employees to begin pursuit of a Graduate degree program, enrolling in at least one course each semester toward timely completion.
- A Bachelor’s degree in education or related field is required; experience in a residential environment is preferred.
How to apply: Submit an application, cover letter, resume and three professional references to:HumanResources@asmsa.org. The application can be found at: www.asmsa.org/employment-opportunities. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Benefits include a tuition discount at UA System schools for many graduate programs.
Location: Conway, AR
Job Title: Digital Nurture Specialist, Marketing
The Sr. Specialist, Digital Nurture role is a strategic position that is responsible for developing, implementing, measuring and optimizing digital nurture initiatives to grow a key business unit within Insight. You will leverage your experience to create and implement digital marketing best practices that stand out from the crowd and set Insight up for success. You will brainstorm and partner with talented professionals to ensure the marketing process is being followed and build data-driven, cutting-edge marketing programs.
- Responsible for marketing automation and lead nurture efforts that drive measurable improvements in company performance (revenue, gross profit and client retention)
- Develop drip and nurture campaigns to increase client engagement, cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and pipeline generation
- Analyze data to come up with targeted segments and tactics for consistent targeted marketing communication
- Conduct multivariate testing, analyze and report results, then build business cases with recommended improvements and execute on them
- Analyze client and lead behavior to become the subject matter expert about which combination of channels, messages, creative, delivery methods and timing work best
- Provides strategic and planning support of marketing activities as well as prepares materials for presentations
- Develops strong relationships with internal teammates and stakeholders
- Assists in the development of digital assets
- Coordinates internal resources to deliver marketing activities
- Minimum 3-5 years of specific and full time experience in lead generation/nurturing using an enterprise-level marketing automation tool like Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot
- Experience in managing multiple tasks of varying difficulty and complexity.
- Should be able to effectively communicate to all constituencies and levels in written and verbal formats; must be a team player.
- Must be able to manage remote locations. Some travel required.
How to apply: Apply at https://jobs.insight.com/job/Conway-Digital-Nurture-Specialist%2C-Marketing-Conway-AR-72032/374362200/
Location: Memphis, TN and Various locations
Job Title: Entry Level Manager
- Utilize managerial skills in developing a group of 30 – 35 driving associates
- Develop relationships with driving associates and be their main point of contact if they encounter problems or have questions while on the road
- Conduct performance reviews to ensure that each driving associate is performing to their highest potential
- Help keep each driving associate safe while on the road by communicating expectations
- Track freight to its final destination to ensure on time delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Management, Communications, Marketing, or other related fields
- College graduate or 1-5 years of experience in transportation industry
- Must be able to work some weekends on a rotation basis
- Demonstrated track record of achievement and success
- Desires a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Competitive and driven to be successful
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lowe's Companies Inc.
Location: Conway, AR
Job Title: Cabinet Sales Specialist
Annual Salary: Based on experience
Duties: Serves as the store expert in cabinets by providing detailed product information to both customers and peers, promoting and recommending products, plans, or installation services that match customer needs, creating designs with lighting, flooring, cabinets, appliances and paint for customers, informing customers on pricing, options, or status on pending orders, informing customers on pricing, options or status on pending orders. Includes generating leads, conducting sales activities, building relationships with customers, keeping shelves stocked and correctly displayed, and coordinating successful completion of projects and orders. This includes performing order management duties such as entering new orders for customers, reaching out to vendors on special orders, tracking and fulfilling orders, and resolving issues. **Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.**
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent - 1 year external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe's retail experience
How to Apply: Go to Lowe's website, scroll to bottom, click Careers --> Search Jobs: Requisition # 1109032BR --> Submit Resume --> Complete questionaire
Ad Expires: 12/7/16
Jared the Galleria of Jewelry
Location: Mid-Town Little Rock
Job Title: Sales, Customer Services, and Cashier
Pay Rate: Hourly
Duties: All seasonal and or permanent positions will be paid hourly plus commission. Duties include helping guests pick out jewelry for loved ones during the holiday season. Candidate must have great people skills and the ability to cashier. Several positions available. - All seasonal positions also will be considered for permanent positions upon request.
How to Apply: http://www.sterlingcareers.com
Ad Expires: December 15, 2016
Location: Jonesboro, AR
Job Title: Marketing Producer
- Will be a team player and take part in all aspects of promotion and marking
- Work closely with sales and clients to conceptualize, write, shoot, and edit commercials
- Reports directly to the marketing director
- Self-starter with hands-on knowledge and experience in the production field
- Non-linear editing experience is a must (Final Cut Pro preferred)
- Experience shooting in studio and in the field,
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of proper lighting techniques
- Clean driving record and pass a drug screening test
- College degree or equivalent is preferred.
How to apply: Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter and link to your most recent work. Apply at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/5793/marketing-producer/job No Phone Calls.