Follow the instructions provided to apply for the following FULL-TIME Positions. If you have any questions, please call 450-3134.
Dept. od Finance & Administration
Location: Southest Arkansas
Job Title: Tax Auditor
Pay: $35,554 annually
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field with at least 24 hours in Accounting.
Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Valid Arkansas driver's license and some overnight travel required.
- The Tax Auditor is responsible for auditing all state tax records, following up on audit results, assisting in training for specialized tax areas, and acting as a lead auditor for complex audit situations.
- This position is governed by state and federal laws, Arkansas tax regulations, and agency/institution policy.
Location: Central Arkansas
Job Title: Medical Scribe
- Demonstrate a high level of maturity and professionalism.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in typing.
- Must be able to commit to at least one year as full-time or 18 months as part-time
- May be required to occasionally work nights, weekends, and holidays. Scribes are needed anytime Physicians are working.
- Medical Billing/Coding experience is a plus
- Shifts are typically 8 hours, but could vary depending on setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology is a plus
- Full-Time availability preferred, but part-time positions may be available
- Above average hourly compensation for Medical Scribes once training is complete
- Our Medical Scribes assist Physicians directly by providing detailed and complete electronic medical charting in real-time. As our Scribes work alongside a designated Physician throughout their shift, they perform a variety of tasks, including documenting patients' histories, transcribing physical exams, and preparing plans for continued care and follow-up.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Girl Scouts - Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma, & Texas
Job Title: Program Specialist
Pay: Competitive Salary
Bachelors degree in related field or experience commensurate with degree
2-3 years experience in program development, working with adults and youth
Knowledge of Girl Scout Program Emphasis and Delivery Systems
Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, work independently, effectively market council initiatives and meet deadlines.
Willingness to facilitate and/or assist in facilitation of outdoor programming
Excellent leadership qualities which include the ability to collaborate, organize and work effectively while using creativity in problem solving
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent computer skills
- Researches/develops high-quality innovative program opportunities for girls k-12, which incorporate the Girl Scout Leadership Experience curriculum
- Coordinates execution of program events/activities within assigned geographic area, per number set annually and works collaboratively with other staff in execution of department and/or council initiatives (awards recognitions, council-wide events, Service Team Conference, etc)
- Recruits/trains/supervises local volunteers to assist in program facilitation within assigned area
- Identifies and works collaboratively with other community based organizations to create and deliver educational and
leadership development programs for Girl Scouts of all age levels
- Provides support for Service Unit event coordination through training opportunities, meetings and assistance as necessary
- Assists with product sales programs in assigned area, including but not limited to facilitating product trainings, data
entry, product cupboards management, generating reports, etc
- Efficiently submits work and event reports to Program Manager and/or Product Sales Director accordingly per schedule provided and/or as requested by supervisors
- Participates in reporting, budgeting, goal setting, strategic planning and outcomes evaluation
- Provides support to council fund development programs
- Participates as assigned by/or with approval of supervisor on council-planning committees/groups
- Provides support to council fund development programs.
- Performs other duties as necessary and when assigned by supervisor
How To Apply: Email Tiffany Johnson at: email@example.com The Subject line should read Girl Scouts. The deadline to apply is November 18, 2014
Location: Shreveport, LA
Job Title: Entry-Level Accountant (Job 2014-128723)
Pay: $36,000 - $40,000
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must have been licensed to drive for at least 1 year.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- We are currently looking for an Entry-level Staff Accountant for our administrative office in Shreveport, LA. Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $17.8 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
- Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
- At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
- As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
How to Apply: Please visit: www.go.enterprise.com to apply
Abercrombie & Fitch
Job Title: Manager in Training
Must have a 2.0 or higher GPA
- Must be a recent graduate or December graduate
- Must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or have your H-1 Visa
- All majors are encouraged to apply
The Manager in Training (MIT) program is a blended learning program focused on immersing a manager in all aspects of managing a multi-million dollar business for Abercrombie &Fitch. Throughout the program, MIT's will learn the necessary principles of management, beginning with the essential manager functions required to run our business. MIT's will also gain an understanding of how to create the best in-store experience by learning about leadership behaviors, recruiting and staffing, diversity and inclusion, human resources, visual merchandising, and customer experience. Training takes place in our U.S. and international store locations and involves a balance of formal learning and on the job training. The program is structured and provides the MIT with consistent feedback from the Store Manager and District Manager. As the MIT gains knowledge and experience, additional responsibilitities will be added to their role within the store's management team. Successful completion of this program is the first step toward leadership. At Abercrombie and Fitch, we strongly advocate a philosophy of promotion from within. All of our store management, including District Managers, Regional Managers, Directors - even the Executive Vice President - have gone through the MIT program. With our company's proven history of growth in the U.S. and internationally, career opportunities for a Manager in Training have never been better.
How to Apply: Go to www.myinterfase.com/uca/student, sign up for an interview TODAY. The schedule is open, which means if you have the basic requirements you can sign up for a time slot. If you have any questions, please call 450.3134.
Signal Media of Arkansas
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Account Executive
- Proven sales experience with a knowledge of radio sales strongly preferred.
- Must have proficient verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to project a competent, professional image.
- Effective time management skills, talent to formulate and execute creative sales ideas and Promotions.
- Must be dependable, dress neatly and possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle Insurance
- Call on existing accounts for sales presentations, while constantly prospecting and developing new clients and striving to meet or exceed established sales goals.
- Research the needs of Clients and recommend creative, effective ideas for advertisements.
- Work with the Production Director to develop relevant, marketable copy for clients.
- Collect money due on all accounts in a timely manner.
- Responsible for accurate completion and distribution of all contracts and/or documents associated with the sale of broadcast time.
How to Apply: All candidates must fill out an employment application before being considered for employment. To request & / or submit an application, contact us today. NO PHONE CALLS
Signal Media of Arkansas, Inc.
Attn: Sales Dept. - Marla Lemmerman
P.O. Box 251301
Little Rock, AR 72225
Pegasys Systems & Technology Inc.
Job Title: Software Developer
Pay: $60,000 - $70,000 annually
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Management or Information Technology
A minimum 0 -2 years of experience in any Technology.
International students with a valid OPT may also apply (H1B visa & Green Card will be sponsored for all the qualified).
- Open to relocate any where in the USA
How to Apply: Upload your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Sherwood
Job Title: Day Camp Counselor
Pay: $7.25 per hour
Must be 18 years or older
Must possess a valid Arkansas Driver’s License and be able to transport children in city vehicles for field trips
Be able to monitor up to 20 children at one time
Be able to lift or carry children which can weigh up to 100 pounds
Additional Requirements or Knowledge:
Experience in childcare setting or knowledge of childcare
Be able to participate in verbal and written communication with staff, children, parents and the general public
Ability to understand and follow simple oral and written instructions
First Aid or CPR certification or the ability to obtain
How to Apply: Apply online at: www.cityofsherwood.net
City of Sherwood
Job Title: Field Worker
Pay: $7.25 per hour
Must be able to work weekend and long unpredictable hours
- Must be able to work well with others and as part of a team
- Working knowldge of equipment, materials, and supplies used in building and grounds maintenance and equipment and supplies to do minor repairs. Also, working knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.
- Load dirt and construction materials
- Dig and backfill ditches by hand
- Weed eat, mow, blow, rake, shovel, etc., the complex and fields when needed
- Work as a member of the park maintenance crew, operating power mowers and other park maintenance equipment
- Mows and maintains park and open space areas such as baseball and soccer fields; mows weeds; maintains sprinkler
systems and assists in the repair and installation of sprinkler lines and heads
- Performs minor semi-skilled interior building maintenance such as painting or other unskilled and semi-skilled trades work
- Performs routine maintenance on lawn and power equipment under supervision of Athletic Director
- Performs simple repair work on park buildings and facilities, and assist in equipment maintenance and repair
- Clean & maintain grounds
- Set up equipment and materials for special events
How to Apply: Apply online at: www.cityofsherwood.com
City of Sherwood
Job Title: Wastewater Operator
Pay: $28,515 annually
Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Ability to perform all duties of the job successfully
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and the general public
- Ability to do basic math
- Ability to operate all essential equipment
- Must have 80 hours of ADEQ approved training
Additional Requirements or Knowledge:
- Must possess a valid Arkansas Class D (Non-Commercial Vehicle) DL before employment and maintain licensure for the duration of employment in this position.
- Must possess class II Wastewater Operator Certification from the state of AR
- Must be available to be on-call for week shifts at a time with other co-workers
How to Apply: Apply online at: www.cityofsherwood.net
City of Serwood
Job Title: Police Officer
Pay: $33,820 annually
Possess a valid Arkansas Drivers license before employment and maintain licensure for the duration of employment in this position,
Be at least 20 ½ years of age on testing date
No visible tattoos while wearing long sleeve uniform shirt
No felony convictions
Must be a U. S. citizen
Be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check and other physical and psychological testing as required
- Submits to and performs duties in accordance with the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics.
- Carries out duties in conformance with Federal, State, County, and City laws and ordinances
- Patrols City streets, parks, commercial and residential areas to preserve the peace and enforce the law, control vehicular traffic, prevent or detect and investigate misconduct involving misdemeanors, felonies and other law violations and to otherwise serve and protect
- Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls for service and citizen assists in include but not limited to, accidents, robberies, civil disturbances, domestic disputes, fights, drunkenness, missing children, prowlers, abuse of drugs, death natural and unnatural, etc. and takes appropriate law enforcement actions
- Interrogates suspects, witnesses and drivers. Preserves evidence. Arrests violators. Investigates and renders assistance at scene of vehicular accidents. Summons ambulances, tow trucks and other law enforcement
vehicles. Takes measurements and draws diagrams of scene
- Prepares a variety of reports and records including daily log, reports of investigation, field interview, incident reports, vehicle impoundment form, accident reports, etc.
- Undertakes community oriented police work, and assists citizens with such matters as locked or stalled vehicles, crime prevention, traffic safety, etc.
- Conducts patrol activities including directing traffic, investigation of reported or observed violations of law, and conducting patrol activities
- Maintains contact with police supervisory personnel to coordinate investigation activities, provide mutual assistance during emergency situations and provides general information about Department activities
- Performs security patrols, traffic control, investigation and first aid at accidents, detection, investigation and arrest of persons involved in crimes or misconduct. Must be available to work any assigned shift or duty
- Must honor subpoenas by appearing in court and testifying when necessary
- Attend training as required by Department or City of Sherwood
- Maintain necessary certifications as required
- Demonstrate professionalism in appearance, demeanor and communication with the public, on the radio and whenever representing the City of Sherwood
How to Apply: Apply online at www.cityofsherwood.net
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Account Rep.
Pay: $30,000 annually
Bachelor’s degree, specialization in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
Experience in outside sales- however, entry level job seekers with a track record of success are encouraged to apply
Having reliable automobile transportation to reach the communities in your territory
Sales & Marketing Account Executive / Entry Level Outside
Sales Representative with Salary
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Meeting sales quotas
- Submitting regular reports
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to: HR@logonation.com
Job Title: Software Developer/Programmer
Pay: $70,000 - $100,000 annually
Knowledge of software development and programming
- Experience in Coding and software testing
- Gathering and analyzing
- Coding and Tesing software applications
- Debugging/trouble shooting/fixing issues
- Technical and test plan documentation
- Organize client meeting and end user training
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Church Health Center
Location: Memphis, TN
Job Title: Church Health Scholar
Pay: $17,680 annually
The Scholars program is a one-year fellowship program through the Church Health Center that combines practical work experience with academic and faith-based opportunities to serve underserved populations in Memphis through health & wellness and health care programs.
The Scholars program offers between 20-30 direct and indirect service job opportunities annually. Job responsibilities are dependent on a Scholar’s work department.
Applicants may select to apply to one of three program tracks: Health Care Track, Nonprofit Track and Wellness & Community Track.
How to Apply: http://churchhealthcenter.org/scholars
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Pay: $50,000 - $70,000
Research and ensure compliance of financial reporting requirements for multiple state and federal agencies.
Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
Assist in the accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Assist in the timely reporting of monthly financial information.
Ensure the accurate and timely processing of transactions.
Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Support budget and forecasting activities.
Collaborate with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy and compliance.
Respond to inquiries from the CFO, Vice President of Finance, and Director of Finance, and other finance and firm-wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and similar requests.
Work with the Vice President of Finance and Director of Finance and other managers to ensure a clean and timely annual audit.
Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance workflow.
Provide training for new and existing staff as needed.
Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
Other related functions as defined by the CFO, Vice-President of Finance, and Director of Finance.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises accounting staff and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a variety of accounting activities including financial reporting for multiple state and federal agencies, general ledger preparation, annual audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. The Accounting Manager will communicate policy and work with managers from other departments, which requires strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
How to Apply: Interested Applicants can apply at www.responsiveed.com, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
call Joey Holland at 972.316.3663 ext 457
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Pay: $37,000 annually
Regional coordination and oversight of student health programs for the district.
Develop policies, procedures and work standards for school health program.
Monitor compliance of school health program with federal, state and local laws, regulations and policies.
Prepare health reports for supervisor, board of education and health department as required.
Collaborate with special education personnel, superintendents, campus directors, teachers, and child-support agencies in designing and providing an effective general education 504 and school health program.
Negotiate professional and medical services essential to the school health program.
Provide first aid care and medically prescribed services.
Maintain security of school health supplies and confidential information according to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Serve as a resource person on health issues.
Provide staff development on health-related topics for school staff and volunteers.
Screen and conducts health appraisals for students and staff.
Provide follow-up evaluations on students as required.
Recommend corrective action where problems are identified.
Correspond with parents on health needs of children.
Record and audit immunizations, health findings, and other relevant health data.
Report any signs of physical or mental abuse to the appropriate authorities.
Administer and store prescribed medications to students according to their doctor’s requirements and according to State and
Federal laws that regulate Public and Private Schools.
Perform special projects, during and after normal business hours, and other duties as assigned.
Travel as required.
An administrator employed to provide full-time health care support, general education 504 oversight, and who meets all the requirements to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) pursuant to the Nursing Practice Act and the rules and regulations relating to professional nurse education, licensure, and practice. Identifies and manages health disorders (general education 504 referrals) among students and provides instruction in the maintenance of good health and disease prevention. Evaluates
the physical conditions of students and refers students to appropriate resources as needed. Decisions made require discretionary judgment and analysis.
How to Apply: Interested candidates apply at: www.responsiveed.com, send resumes to email@example.com, or call Joey at 972.316.3663 ext. 457
Job Title: College Recruiter (Admissions Coordinator)
Pay: Full-Time annual salary
Bachelor's Degree Desired
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- High energy and positive attitude is a must!
- Heritage educational opportunities for a diverse student population.
- Receive inbound calls, and make outbound calls, with the goal of setting up a potential
- student with an appointment to view the school (extensive phone work required)
- Conduct student interviews and motivate students to see the benefits of a Heritage education
- Complete paperwork and follow up procedures to ensure a smooth transition for students before beginning classes
- Participate in the school objectives of meeting and maintaining goals
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to: admisCORP@heritage-education.com
ABC Financial Services
Job Title: Open Career Information Session
Pay: Full-Time annual salary
- Enjoy to travel
- As assigned
How to Apply: visit http://abcfinancialservicesinc.appone.com
SEARS (Job Fair)
Sears in McCain Mall
Sears on University Ave.
Time: 11am - 5pm
- McCain Mall - Oct. 8, 2014
- University Ave. - Oct. 9, 2014
Job Title: Hiring all positions
How to Apply: Please visit www.sears.com/careers and apply prior to the event!
Job Title: Area Manager-Outside Sales
Pay: $36,000 per year plus unlimited commission
High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
Computer and Internet experience
Must live within the specified territoryPhysical Requirements:
• Must be physically and mentally able to work 40+ hours per week, Monday through Friday traveling to and from daily in person customer visits.
• Must have the capability to constantly transport approximately 20 lbs. of samples in and out of vehicle for use at customer locations or other meetings.
• Must be able to travel occasionally to the home office or other meeting destinations as required by the company (occasional long distance travel by car or commercial aircraft may be necessary).
• Ability to make small movements such as typing, picking up small object, or pinching items together.
Average Visual Abilities:
• Average, Ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery including vehicles.
• Ability to understand and carry out detailed instructions while applying common sense to deal with problems and situations involving variables in customers business needs.
• Ability to write and communicate in complex sentences using good vocabulary.
- To maximize your sales potential we provide you with the latest sales productivity tools that allow constant access to your customer base, territory information, email, as well as GPS capability to efficiently assist in the
management of your territory.
- Our product line of high-quality wiping, safety and personal protection supplies, restroom essentials and cleaning
products are based on the latest technology in our industry.
- We provide extensive training on product application, target industries, sales skills and time and territory management.
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Financial Strategy Consultant
Pay: $30,000 annual
- Identifying, acquiring, synthesizing, mining and analyzing relevant data.
- Identifying the relationships among multiple sources and types of data, and organizing this information to facilitate effective solution implementation.
- Analyzing and interpreting historical financial, operational, and transactional data.
- Maintaining detailed work-paper records of assumptions, methodologies, and information sources utilized during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Call potential individual and institutional clients to set meetings.
How to Apply: Apply by via website at: www.chandleradv.com/careers/
Job Title: Process Engineering Technician
Pay: $40,000 annual
Serve as the primary person to assure product procedures are met, lab data and QC information are correct.
Assure standards are set and met with our process.
Assure data collection systems are in place from the lab to QC and onto the production floor.
Help develop and make rubber formulations for our compounding business, develop and make asphalt formulations for our asphalt business.
Help thru data information, rubber compounding of closing new business opportunities, overcoming technical challenges and demonstrating comparability or superiority of EVR products.
Develop and manage data base files.
Perform additional duties as assigned.
- EVR International, has developed a next generation promoted rubber activated compound that delivers
enhanced properties to customer’s rubber compounding capabilities, as well as the Asphalt Industry.
- The position requires day to day interaction with product management, production, QC and Lab.
- The Process Engineer Technician works closely with Production to assure correct manufacturing procedures are used,
documentation of lab data is correct for the different products made, follow up with sales in supporting data to the customer, and support R&D to develop and manage new product releases and upgrades to customers.
- The Process Engineering Technician maintains the data base for products being made as well as all Q.C documentation for new products, features and functions to support customer demands.
- This position is responsible to our Sales and Production
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Title: Operations General Manager
Pay: $36,000 - $48,000 annual salary
Manage Every aspect of running a 24 hour restaurant like a small business owner.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and developing your staff; preparing, cooking, serving food, maintating personnel and financial records; building sales through Customer and community relationships; assuming P&L responsibility; upholding safety and security policies; inventorying and ordering food and supplies; meeting sanitation and production standards through proven systems.
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and then complete our application at https: mapp.wafflehouse.com. Make sure to select "Arkansas" from the states then "Bell, Barbara" as APD. Email Barbara with any questions.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Must have 2-5 years experience in graphic Design
- Candidates with experience in retail packaging/print design strong preferred
- Those with abilities in web art design, social media/catalog advertising, and 3-D printing experience will be given extra attention.
- A portfolio of past work is preferred with resume submission.
- Must be able to work 40 hours plus per week
How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com or apply in person with resume at: 301 Ray Circle, Heber Springs.
Job Title: Broadband Services Technician
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Bachelor’s Degree, with preference given to Computer Science, MIS, or other related fields
Two or more years of job-related work experience
Strong organizational and analytical skills
Excellent communication skills with emphasis toward customer service and teamwork
Experience with and good knowledge of Linux and Windows, as well as associated programs
Working knowledge of TCP/IP (including routing, switching, DNS, and DHCP)
Working knowledge of implementation and administration of Cisco IOS and Enterprise Routers
Basic knowledge of wireless technologies
Must have a valid Arkansas Driver’s
License and a good driving record
Ability to work effectively during periods of time constraints
Ability to work non-standard hours when required
Must reside within a 12-mile radius of Conway
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and upgrades Cisco hardware and software, wireless solutions, monitoring and alerting servers, and the city-wide cable modem network.
- Installs, configures, upgrades, troubleshoots, and maintains routers, switches, CMTS (cable modem termination system), and network infrastructure.
- Install, configure, pgrade, troubleshoot, and maintain Linux and Windows software applications pertaining to network monitoring and alerting servers, SQL servers, firewalls, DNS, IDS/IPS).
- Acts as a technical resource by facilitating the exchange of information and advice while assisting Call Center employees and field technicians in resolving problems with equipment and software of cable modem and wireless customers.
- Helps respond to customer e-mail requests that Call Center employees and field technicians are not equipped to address directly and provide verbal or written instruction when required.
- Maintains a high level of awareness of new developments in applicable cable modem, network, wireless and Internet technologies.
- Explores methods and technology to increase the department's revenue, reduce costs, provide additional services,
and steadily improve customer satisfaction.
How to Apply: Visit the website at: https://www.conwaycorp.com
Job Title: Research Assistant
Pay: $40.,000 annual
Bachelor's degree in the Sciences, Policy, Business or related subject
Minimum GPA of 3.0
Strong outreach and communications skills
Strong analytical skills
Microsoft Certified in Excel
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting with developing and implementing program strategies
- Preparing persuasive presentations
- Researching and analyzing energy efficiency and industry issues
- Preparing communications and corresponding with industry and government representatives
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to: Entergysolutions@icfi.com
Hewlett Packard (HP)
Job Title: Channel Partner Engagement Management Advisor II
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g. supply chain, customer service, sales)
- Intermediare communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly, (verbal, written, and presentation) to internal and external peers and managment.
- Mastery in English and local lanuage as well as other languages as required
- Understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- Broad knowledge of local legal compliance issues
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to structure and supply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues
- Acts as the first point of contact for regular, on-going channel partner accounts and some top-tier channel partners, on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the pre-sales process
- Engages with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g. sales team) as they relate to channel partner support
- Act as a point of contact for a specialized topic (e.g. benefit programs, deal registration, special pricing) and trains team members
- Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on internal processes to other functions and organizations
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to Tiffanyj@uca.edu
Hewlett Packard (HP)
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Associate
- The successful candidate must be near degree completion or have graduated within the past 12 months.
- Bachelor's graduate degree in Business, Arts or Sciences.
- Certification in Sales and participant in University Sales Competitions is highly desired.
- Track record of achievement and results oriented.
- Desire to own a quota and move to a sales leverage incentive compensation plan.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Some experience in sales preferred.
- Open to relocation to advance in a variety of field sales positions.
Knowledge and Skills
- Confident sales oriented individual with a passion to win.
- Strong desire to succeed and is self motivated.
- Outgoing personality with ability to connect with people and discover opportunities.
- Excellent verbal/written communication.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Highly disciplined, independent, and a self- starter.
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic.
- Well organized and able to multi task.
- Strategic thinker who works well under pressure.
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to probe with curiosity.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues .
- Ability to become proficient in sales tools to manage a pipeline and produce an accurate forecast.
- Excellence in MS word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Partner with a Sales Team to develop and execute account plans through the management and coordination of sales activities.
- Enable sales productivity & available selling time to increase orders and customer satisfaction.
- Execute tasks to support the sales process and move an opportunity forward.
- Proactively drive account management.
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HP offerings to align with client’s business objectives and initiatives.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business and/or up-sell opportunities.
- Execute campaign follow-up and lead management.
- Maintain and build customer relationships to become a trusted consultative advisor.
- Provide a full representation of the HP Enterprise Group portfolio.
- Provide Pre & Post sales support to resolve issues and delight customers.
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Application Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering; GPA 3.5 or higher
- Demonstrated high aptitude as a software developer
- Attention to Detail and Quality of Work: Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, prioritizes tasks effectively, work is complete and audience friendly
- Confidence: Ability to present ideas coherently to peers and clients at the same level, willing and able to take on new responsibilities
- Expansion of Capability: Self-motivation to learn, engages in activities to go beyond existing capabilities
- Initiative: Takes it upon him/herself to do more when appropriate, learn more than expected
- Innovation: Improves process in a beneficial way, improves quality or productivity
- Passion : Demonstrates 'can do', 'get things done' attitude
- Professionalism: Appearance, communication skill with clients and peers
- Trust: Consistency, transparency, and reliability
- Willing and able to do Meridian’s business: Travel, teamwork
- Software development on leading platforms.
- Technical analysis, testing, and design.
- Test planning and execution.
- Collaboration with team members and clients.
- Computer Programming
How to Apply: Please send resumes to Paul Venditti at: email@example.com
Job Title: Group Issue Specialist I (210559-959)
- Primarily responsible for the accurate and timely issuance of new group cases for our business partners.
- This position performs a combination of group set-up and quality assurance activity related to new group issuance and conversion or transition business for cases with group products.
Job Title: Claims Examiner I (210380-959)
- Performs diverse duties relating to the processing, review and adjudication of claims; including reviewing for accuracy, file and claim completeness, reviewing coverage and approving payment or denial.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative I (210424-959)
- Functions within the Corporate Call Center to serve as the customer's reference point for all questions and needs concerning the policyholder's insurance contract.
- The products include Life Claims, Cancer Policy, LTD, STD, Cafeteria Plan’s and other ancillary products.
Job Title: Operations Reporting Analyst (210595-959)
- Primarily responsible for Operational metrics gathering, summarizing, analyzing and reporting.
- Works with system areas to automate the collection of desired metrics.