Follow the instructions provided to apply for the following FULL-TIME Positions. If you have any questions, please call 450-3134 or submit it to us online
Location: Jonesboro, AR
Job Title: Analytical Lab Tech
Annual Salary: $35,000
Duties: This is a 3rd shift, 11 pm - 7 am, Sunday - Thursday position.
The Analytical Technician interacts primarily with Compounding, Microbiological Laboratory and Production to coordinate the effective analysis and reporting of raw materials, in process and finished products. The position also interacts with Research & Development, Customer Service, Purchasing Dept., Training Coordinators, Warehouse, and the New York, Indiana, and other facilities to help facilitate communication and shared processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Responsible for the accurate analysis of incoming raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), Nice Pak’s Test Methods (NPTMs), Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Assures and is responsible for the accurate analysis of incoming raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), Nice Pak’s Test Methods (NPTMs), Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Assures released raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products have met the required specification criteria prior to release. Maintain accurate, complete and traceable documentation related to analysis and disposition. Review documentation to ensure adherence to internal and external requirements.
1. Performance of required Analytical and Chemical testing according to NPTMs, SOPs and WIs on raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products.
2. Perform non-routine chemical testing such as: flush samples, sanitizer verifications and investigations.
3. Ensure that all results are accurately recorded in appropriate laboratory notebooks and another designated forms according to GLP’s.
4. Provide production and other plant areas technical expertise and analytical skills to facilitate problem solving and root cause analysis.
5. Order, approve and monitor the purchase of laboratory analytical supplies.
6. Prepare standards and perform equipment calibrations and verifications.
7. Prepare / revise laboratory procedures (WIs, methods, SOPs, etc.) when required
8. Collection and testing of DI water to ensure that analytical specifications are met.
9. Conduct wet chemical titration to determine the percentage of activity on various solutions and finished products.
10. By the use of instruments (GC, HPLC, IR, UV, Auto-titrator, etc.) determine the percentage of various components as required by specifications.
11. Perform identification of various chemicals or formulations as per methodology and
12. Prepare solutions and titrants when required.
13. Clean and sanitize laboratory at specified intervals by following appropriate SOP and/or WI.
14. Perform calibration, reading and recording of instruments within the Analytical Lab.
15. Prepare and maintain laboratory test solutions.
16. Coordinate release of liquid batches including designation of reassay/expiration date.
17. Test incoming raw and customer supply material and assure that all the required certification is accurate and within specification.
18. Determine product’s disposition. Complete necessary forms and distribute to appropriate parties.
19. Determine the toxicity and pH of waste tanks are designated intervals.
20. Handles special projects and assigns them as required
21. Assist in the sampling, testing and release of raw materials when needed.
22. Cross-train in Microbiology lab to provide coverage when needed.
23. All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: • Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or other related science degree
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: • Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry methods and theory and the ability to incorporate them into daily tasks and problem solving
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: • At least one year experience in a laboratory environment (Analytical Lab preferred)
SKILLS/ABILITIES: • Ability to demonstrate skill in performing work accurately and precisely.
• Ability to follow test methodology.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to do root cause analysis.
How to Apply: Go to website or contact Jennifer Parisi - 845-365-1700
ACCESS Group Inc.
Job Title: Supportive Living Companion
Pay Rate: TBD
Duties: Providing total care for a female in the Maumelle area. Must be 18, vaild drivers license, high school dipolma or GED, pass drugs/alcohol and background check
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter, 3 references and resume to email@example.com or fax 501-217-8636
The Pack Shack
Location: Rogers, AR
Job Title: Party Operations Manager
Pay Rate: TBD
Duties: This position is responsible for all things related to party operations from preparing for Feed the Funnel Parties, facilitating parties with excellence, to post-party clean up and follow-up. This position will require warehouse operations and some travel. Work environment varies from normal warehouse & office conditions to party location environment and driving to various areas of the United States. Exposure to weather conditions is expected.
Qualifications: •Able to lift 50 – 75 pounds and move pallets weighing up to 2,500 lbs with a pallet jack as well as safely operate a forklift.
•Drive a box truck to & from the party location, requires a valid driver license with a clean motor vehicle record
•Unload trucks and clean materials/supplies after parties
•Forklift certification through The Pack Shack
•Flexible and willingness to handle diverse skills from warehouse operations to giving presentations to large groups.
•Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
•Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
•Must have great interpersonal skills
•Ability to multi-task and make quick, clear decisions.
•Desire to have fun and make a difference in the world
•Ability to be flexible, calm, and collected with large groups of participants
•Willingness to learn, be stretched, and grow as a person
•Able to work very flexible schedule including frequent weekends and some evenings and be gone occasionally overnight
•Strong organizational and communication skills
•Passion to engage humanity in the fight against hungry
Apply online at: http://www.thepackshack.org/jobs.html
Ad Expires: 10/20/16
Good Earth Seafood, LLC
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager
Annual Salary: $8.00/Hr + Commission +Bonus Commission
Good Earth Seafood LLC is looking for someone who can do the little things right and learn the business from the Ground up. We are looking for someone who has the skills to eventually work their way up to a General Manager position.
- Lifting and loading 50 Pound boxes into a delivery van each morning
- Inspecting product to ensure there is no contamination and that the product is safe to sell
- Traveling around Little Rock and surrounding areas to advertise and sell seafood from the van
- Document a list of critical factors throughout the day to ensure FDA and USDA requirements are met
- Document each order that is placed and ensuring the customer receives the correct amount of food
- Collect payments through a mobile POS system.
- Set up follow up times with the customer in order to secure future sales
- Two weeks of training is required.
- Drivers License with an acceptable (Accident free) driving record is mandatory.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail with advanced record keeping/documenting skills is required.
- Must have an enthusiastic personality with the ability to relate and talk to just about anyone.
How to apply: Interested applicants should apply via email to JTW@GoodEarthSF.com
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Annual Salary: Commensurate with qualifications
Duties: Dillard’s, Inc. is seeking candidates to fill a tax accountant position at our corporate headquarters in Little Rock. Our tax team is a skilled and diverse group that works well together to ensure the company complies with federal, state and local tax laws, but also seeks to minimize Dillard’s, Inc. and Subsidiaries overall tax liability within the confines of the law.
Responsibilities of the tax accountant will include, but are not limited to, preparation of various tax returns and performing tax research, as well as assisting with special projects as assigned by management.
Requirements: A bachelor’s degree in accounting is required and CPA exam eligibility is a plus. Successful candidates should have established skills in effective written and verbal communication and have strong problem solving and analytical skills. Also, he/she must have the ability to multi-task and work independently or as a member of a team, and have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
How to Apply: Email Mark Baer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad Expires: 10/9/16
Delta Dental of Arkansas
Location: Sherwood or Little Rock
Job Title: Customer Service
Annual Salary: $13.50/hour
Duties: A million smiles must know something! For more than a quarter of a century, Delta Dental of Arkansas has been providing innovative, high quality and affordable dental and vision benefits for employers and individuals in Arkansas. We have been voted one of Arkansas’ Best Places to Work three years in a row and are now recruiting great people like you to start a career with us! We are currently recruiting for full time Customer Service Representatives.
Our Customer Service Representative positions offer an exciting, fast-paced career with many opportunities for growth in a great environment. These positions will talk to Delta Dental members, providers and groups answering dental insurance questions. On average, you will take 80 calls per day.
Some of the great benefits Delta Dental offers:
• Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
• Excellent insurance package including fully paid dental, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
• Education assistance
• 401(k) matching and profit sharing plan
Apply now if you are ready to start your career with Delta Dental of Arkansas
No weekends, positions available at both our Sherwood and Little Rock location, schedule varies.
Delta Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply: Please go to www.deltadentalar.com to apply
Ad Expires: 10/7/2016
Southwest Power Pool
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Programmer/Analyst
Annual Salary: $48,100 - $69,700
Programmer/Analysts are responsible for the development, support and maintenance of computer applications and enterprise databases used by the Operations staff, Operators, Engineering and Business Services. Programmer/Analysts are expected to have subject matter expertise in one or more application areas and technologies. The Programmer/Analyst will generally focus on a specific set of applications as a primary area of specialization. Many of the supported applications have significant economic impact and ensure against loss of life and property. The accurate and reliable functioning of the supported applications is critical to the operation of Southwest Power Pool and its members. The Programmer/Analyst will provide technical training, coaching and guidance to other members of the Applications Teams based on experience. The position ensures the effective operation of all systems; installs and configures systems; recommends hardware and software acquisitions and upgrades. The Programmer/Analyst will develop centralized, efficient methods for managing end user systems to minimize downtime, utilizing IT standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise in specific IT technical areas and in assigned application areas
- Follow Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management processes
- Provide on call support when assigned
- Perform Problem and Root Cause analysis and reporting
- Provide Release and Regression Testing Support, including the creation of test/release plans and test data as required.
- Create and maintain Troubleshooting Guidelines and Procedures
- Multi-tasking, problem-solving, and an ability to grasp complex and highly integrated systems
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise of business requirements and the resulting technical solutions for systems assigned as primary; demonstrate a competent understanding of other systems the team supports; i.e. Markets, DSS, Settlements, EMS, Oasis, RTOSS, etc.
Provide training assistance in areas of expertise to other employees, as needed
- Perform tasks or special projects as assigned by the management team or by senior team members.
Coordinate implementation plans that span across multiple support teams in IT, vendor support and Market Participants
- Mentor Level I/II and new team members. Provide mentoring to other IT Programmer/Analysts team members based on experience.
- Understand and comply with SPP Policies and Procedures.
- Other Functions with Applicable Application Development Skills:
- Define software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, configuration, and implementation.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications.
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, performance, and acceptance testing methods.
- Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to user interface design and functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field or equivalent experience
- Programmer / Analyst II - Three (3) years’ experience of Information Technology Development/Support experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Programmer / Analyst I – no experience required; or an equivalent combination of education or equivalent experience
- Effective working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Unix or Linux operations systems, and database management systems
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of and compliance with SPP Policies and Procedures
- Job requires working at a computer for long periods of time. or of Science in Mathematics or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) or more years applicable utility industry experience
- Microsoft Windows Server Experience
- Linux / Unix Experience – Redhat JBOSS Admin
- Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft SQL Development experience
- C++, C#/NET, Java or Object Oriented Development Experience
- Scripting experience: Powershell, Perl, Shell scripting
Web Service / SOAP / WSDL / XSD Experience
- Scripting experience: Powershell, Perl, Shell scripting
- Informatica or other Extract Transform & Load Experience
How to apply: We invite you to review the job openings at http://www.spp.org/Careers.asp and apply accordingly
Complete Computing, Inc
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Sales Representative
Complete Computing is a 34-year-old, Arkansas Owned and Managed, computer and networking solutions and services provider. Our consistent growth has created opportunities for new and experienced sales professionals. Sales experience is a plus, but we will train motivated individuals who want a career in the dynamic Information Technology industry. We have a great team of professionals and very low turnover.
- You will selling leading edge IT technology solutions
- have assigned accounts along with the opportunity work with a large universe of prospects.
- We have a positive working environment with freedom for each team member to use their education, experience and skills to accomplish our mission which is to help our clients accomplish their mission.
- This is an opportunity to apply your education and experiences and be a part of the dynamic Information Technology industry.
- Our mission is to help our customers accomplish their mission
- We provide monthly incentives in addition to a base salary.
- We offer health and dental insurance, sick days, short and long term disability paid vacation and 401K and Profit Sharing.
How to apply: Interested applicants should apply by emailing their resume to Email resume to email@example.com