The wet classroom in the HPER Aquatics Center is available to the UCA community to reserve. Reservation time is limited to pre-set hours when special events are not already scheduled. Below are the procedures and policies for the wet classroom rental and reservation. The wet classroom will accommodate 15 participants.
1. The wet classroom may be reserved at the Aquatic office (room 132) between 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. (852-1038).
2. All reservations must be made with the Assistant Director – Aquatics.
3. Reservations must be made in person at the Aquatic office.
4. Reservation time is limited to individual students, recognized student organizations, departments and faculty/staff.
5. Each group must complete and submit the Reservation Request Form at least one week prior to the time of usage.
6. To reserve the wet classroom, complete and return the Reservation Request Form to the Aquatic office on week prior to usage. If the Reservation Request Form is not complete and returned to the Aquatic office, your reservation time will not be accepted.
Wet Classroom Policies
1. Only current students and faculty.staff may reserve the wet classroom.
2. Reservations cannot be made past the current semester period.
3. Groups using the classroom must have 15 individuals or less.
4. Groups reserving the wet classroom are responsible for any damages to the room or the equipment in the room. Please leave the room as clean as you found it.
5. Nothing may be hung on the walls without prior approval.
6. Groups must adhere to the HPER Aquatics Center rules and regulations.
7. The HPER Recreation Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
8. Notify the Aquatics office 24 hours prior to reservation for cancellation. No-shows will not be able to reserve the wet classroom for 30 days after the date of reservation.
9. Groups may use the wet classroom during normal HPER Aquatic center hours.
10. Failure to cooperate with HPER Aquatic Center staff will subject the offender to disciplinary actions prescribed in the UCA Student Handbook.
11. No food is allowed in the wet classroom. Only water is allowed in the wet classroom.
Questions concerning the HPER Aquatic Center wet classroom may be addressed to:
Kari Anne Gray
Phone (501) 852-1038