The overall goal of personal training at the HPER is to assist clients in achieving their goals in a timely, healthy and effective manner. To achieve this, certified trainers set objectives based on clients' goals and current industry standards.
"THERE IS NOT TESTIMONY WITHOUT THE TEST."
Take a look at some of our success stories (click picture to enlarge)
BECOME A TESTIMONY TO YOUR OWN HEALTH & FITNESS
- Packages must be used in the semester they are purchased, unused packages are not refunded.
- A comprehensive fitness assessment must be done before training session with initial package purchase. This fitness assessment will performed by your assigned trainer.
- Comprehensive fitness assessment will be required annually.
- You will be charged a session if you do not show up for your scheduled session. Rescheduling must be done 24 hours prior to your session.
- Each client is required to complete a Health History Questionnaire (HHQ). Keep in mind, based on answers to your HHQ, a physician's release may be required.
Comprehensive Fitness Assessment Consists of:
- Health History Questionnaire
- Sub-maximal Bicycle Graded Exercise Test (Heart Rate & Blood Pressure Measurements monitored)
- Body Composition Measurement (via skin fold calipers)
- Circumference Measurements
- Hamstring Flexibility
- One-minute Timed Bent Knee Sit-up Test
- Push-up Test
- Handgrip Test