HPER Center Membership Eligibility Policies
- All full-time undergraduate and graduate students regularly enrolled at UCA are automatically HPER Center members (fees paid with tuition). All student members must possess and present a valid UCA I.D. card.
- All part-time undergraduate and graduate students who are 18 years of age and older.
- “Concurrent” enrolled students are prohibited from using the HPER Center.
- All full-time and part-time faculty and staff are eligible to use the HPER Center. All faculty/staff must possess and present a valid UCA I. D. card.
C. UCA Retirees:
- Faculty and staff who have retired from the university are eligible for HPER membership. All UCA retirees must possess and present a valid UCA I. D. card.
- The retired faculty/staff must present a UCA I.D. card to the HPER office to obtain a membership.
- A UCA retiree is any individual who has officially retired and is currently included on the retirement list provided by the Human Resources Department.
D. University Affiliates:
- Currently individuals residing or working with the following campus organizations are eligible to purchase a HPER Center membership.
- Memberships may be purchased at the same rate as those assessed for fulltime UCA students.
- Barnes and Noble
- Oxford American
- UCA’s Recognized Student Organizations (RSO) – employee of half-time or more.
- Must be a member of the UCA Alumni Association
F. Family Memberships:
- Student, faculty, staff, retiree, university affiliates and alumni are eligible to purchase memberships for spouses and dependents.
- Dependents under the age of 18 are eligible to use the Farris Center pool.
- Dependents 18 to 23 may use the HPER Center.
- A family membership card will be issued to each family member (18 years and older) after payment of the fee.
- Spouses of students, faculty, staff, retirees, university affiliates and alumni must show their husband or wife’s UCA I.D. when purchasing a family membership.
- Spouses are those persons who are recognized by the State of Arkansas as being legally married.
- Dependents are those persons under the age of 23 who reside with student, faculty, staff, retiree, university affiliate or alumni member who rely on the member for their sustenance