The Board of Advisors is a volunteer group of interested and influential friends of the UCA College of Business. The primary purpose of this group is to help the College of Business become a more dynamic force for the advancement of business education at the undergraduate and graduate levels and enhance service to the community and external stakeholders.
- Become an informed advocate for the UCA College of Business, its contributions to quality business education, research and practice.
- Advance the objectives of the College of Business by providing guidance to the Dean, Department Chairs, and Faculty.
- Engage in, assist, and support the fundraising efforts of the College.
- Assist the College in the recruitment and placement of students.
- Provide valuable contacts for faculty and students of the College as they pursue their professional goals.
- Offer insight into the external environment – from legislative to industry trends – which impacts the College’s mission and strategic plan.
|Johnny Adams||First Security Bank|
|Jackie Bracey||Therapy and Rehab Solutions|
|James Corley||State Board Public Accountancy|
|Granger F. Davis||Edward Jones|
|Milton Davis||Edward Jones|
|Thomas Dolislager||Communications Sales & Leasing|
|Mark Ferguson||First Security Bankcorp|
|Graham Gibbs||Samaritan’s Feet|
|Linda Linn||Linn’s Auto|
|Gary Reifeiss||Producers Rice Mill|
|Bob McCormick||UCA, Retired|
|Laura Rousell||EXIT Realty Corporation|
|Lori Scroggin||Conway Regional Health System|
|Shannon Newton||Arkansas Trucking Association|
UCA Representative Member
|Ken Griffin||University of Central Arkansas|
|Michael Hargis||University of Central Arkansas|
UCA Administrative Support
|Deanna Quintanilla||University of Central Arkansas|