Mark Bland, Ph.D
Ph.D., University of Northern Colorado, 2004.
Research Specialty: Evolution Education
- BIOL 1400 Biology for General Education
- BIOL 4415 Evolution
- SCI 4190 Internship I
- SCI 4315 Integrated Methods for Mathematics and Science
- SCI 4400 Secondary Science Methods
- SCI 4410 Concepts of Science
- SCI 4680/4681 Internship II
Research Interests: I am studying the perceptions of students, teachers and the general public towards scientific topics that are regarded as controversial or contentious, such as evolution education. I also am interested in visual learning and pattern recognition in humans and other species.